Halz25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

OMG jus found these pics of the cartoons in the poic gallery, hey guys how could u forget to bash these pics, them both as usual faking their pose and their 40 teeth stikin out, hey dont chavi look quite fat in this pic look at her fat waist and shes over dun her make up too, and her dress sense just gets worse by the day.

does anyone know wat function this pic was taken at

Edited by Halz25 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harsy thumbnail
Hmmm........for once Mohith hussain has changed his costume......as far as Chavi is concerned,she must have consumed lot of beer..... 😕 and maybe thats why she might be looking fat.... 😕
Tomiko thumbnail

Well I like the second pic, the first one seems so fake!

Chavi actually looks good compared to her other recent pictures!
Dress is nice, not skimpy, though the print reminds me of my auntie's curtains!😕

Halz25 thumbnail
Mohit must have used his film wages to buy a new outfit, otherwise the jeans are just the same hey wiat a minute wheres chavis jeans maybe mohit must have borrowed them!!!!
mona05 thumbnail
Wow!!!halz...you are truly talented in digging up all these pics of Chavi....chavi's tummy sticking out...is she preggy?..or as Harsy said...too much to drink....her man looks sozzled all the time   anyway...
Halz25 thumbnail
If u look at the second pic the one that them both are smilin, its so obvious that pose and smile is soo fake jus look at them who are these people trying to fool!!!!
~LiNa~ thumbnail
i find both pictures average.

Chavvi is naturally pretty...i dono whts he does everytime to make herself look even more horrible.

Mohit looks like rubbish...as usual...Halz...i need to give it to you....you're a genius!God knows from where you find all these pictures of Chavvi for us to hv fun with! 😆