What can give it a magical ending?? Just think

DivaM thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I am thinking recently by hearing latest updates of the show,and as usual it's kind of disheartening for all the fans from the makers that still they are giving shitty limelight to the side characters such as Armaan than showing the real romance and real family bonding which was the sole purpose of this whole drama. So,what is happening wrong in the show plus how can the shitty tracks changes into a better one so that audiences still able to watch and connect with this drama?

Aakriti and RV matter should be closed completely in a lawful way.Armaan represents to be a side hero so let him be that only.Don't change the limelight from Anugun to Argun.GC gang should be in focus more than Armaan because they use to lighten the mood of this show.Anubhav and GunGun relationship to be highlighted the most because what is the basic point to get married after facing such circumstances if Anugun reunion matters nothing and just add another piece of drama. Family Gathering is also very necessary because it will show how GG and Anubhav's family are bonding with each together. Last but not the least don't show GG doing job. It is much better that she will continue her remaining studies and Anubhav will be helping her in that process. It will also develop a sense of bond and care between Anugun. It will also help to recreate some romantic moments between Anugun which is necessarily missing these days.

Garima Bua giving ultimate punishment to her husband by leaving him forever also looking after her brother's property and hospital business till Gungun completes her studies so that in future she can handle them properly. Lastly Dr. Maya will ask forgiveness for her sins to all the K's & GG and will keep trying to mend her relationship from her daughter but GG won't forget & forgive her so easily.Armaan is still a sidekick for me and he will be the same till the end I literally hope so.πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚These certain changes can change the gloomy days of the show and in the ending it will deliver the real things the Makers had promised the audiences earlier before the starting of this show.πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maha_09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Intresting !!!! Would love to watch this Instead of ongoing crap.

Rajal9 thumbnail

Yesha posted story today last day on this floor with the full house....bt show off air hone me abhi time hai na 2 week ka agle Tuesday tk toh shooting chlti naπŸ˜“ kya kehte ho forum vasiyo kya mtlb ho skta hai iss story ka

DivaM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajal9

Yesha posted story today last day on this floor with the full house....bt show off air hone me abhi time hai na 2 week ka agle Tuesday tk toh shooting chlti naπŸ˜“ kya kehte ho forum vasiyo kya mtlb ho skta hai iss story ka

Don't know yaar seriously no clue Dear.πŸ˜” But can be the last day of her trip maybe.

Sonali1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rajal9

She said with full house . Looks like packup of some or whole k family.

Maybe ab sirf Arman n gg ka hi shoot hoga to give cringe content .

Sonali1605 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivaM

Don't know yaar seriously no clue Dear.πŸ˜” But can be the last day of her trip maybe.

Which trip πŸ€”πŸ€”

DivaM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali1605

Which trip πŸ€”πŸ€”

Maldives waali trip

DivaM thumbnail

Did anyone see this Tamil song of Dhanush? I don't understand the lyrics but I like the tune and the dance steps too.

Sonali1605 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivaM

Maldives waali trip

That was a three day trip. She started shooting on 3 . She had a night shift that day. Her makeup artist Rohit posted story.

Maha_09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

She said with full house . Looks like packup of some or whole k family.

Maybe ab sirf Arman n gg ka hi shoot hoga to give cringe content .

No please can't tolerate more him more .precaps are itself a big no .