Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

and now they are introducing yet another character… isse acha us Tan tana tan Tanya ko hi continue kr lete… kuch logic to hota …  Chhavi ko hi bula lete … why to introduce a new character if she is going to be behind Angry Ahlawat…. or ye ITV ki ldkiyo ki zindagi me ldke k piche paagal hone .. planning plotting krne to be his wife .. iske alawa koi kaam ni h kya … 🤢

baki mai itna bol ri hu kya pta she is a business rival and not a romantic angle ..😃

No idea what the new character will do but Tanya was bad..they could not even get a right accent person uff..and the kiss was bad..fact remains that alhawat is blaming meety for leaving him but till date has not bothered to understand her and her insecurities..another character means more insecurities which will again be not addressed..

one can tolerate some drama if they know the end will address everything properly and give closure but here all they do is whitewash..all crimes are forgiven in the name of family love! 

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

sach kahu post leap k first two weeks k bad Meet Ahlawat ka koi role hi ni ra h … he is just an observer .. angry expressions deta h … chillata h and bs observe krta rhta h.. BD track me b shaadi me bola h jo bola h … usse phle pta ni kisi or duniya me ghoom ra ta … 

He romances..can paint nails with his left hand..can give intense looks..shout..he has a one track mind which could tell him to make meety jealous but he doesn’t see or understand what his loving and highly cultured family is doing right under his nose..

Did they address the near murder of meety by c2 and burfi? 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

He romances..can paint nails with his left hand..can give intense looks..shout..he has a one track mind which could tell him to make meety jealous but he doesn’t see or understand what his loving and highly cultured family is doing right under his nose..

Did they address the near murder of meety by c2 and burfi? 

no they did not … she just told him Chacha-chachi being helpless in front of BD … that’s it … even when they apologized nobody mentioned that … it seems they know where to hit to only make her unconscious but don’t kill her ..😛

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Jugnu21 thumbnail

ye Isha kachra ka chapter akhir kb khatam hoga bhai… declare kr do whi lead h show ki .. hmko b chhutti mile …

https://twitter.com/badal_ranju/status/1556988723468042240?s=21&t=fJR4dLXmplHY5dNuNaxaVQ