Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Unpopular Opinion: Amrita Rao was the show-stealer in Main Hoon Na - Page 2

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Farah isn't a particular great director, but she does know how to balance a big cast. Everyone gets their moments to shine and the screen time is pretty balanced. SRK is also generally a lot more humble and generous about screentime, so that must help. Unlike a certain other Khan who chops everyone else out in the editing room 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

I liked the ensemble cast SRK Amrita Boman and Zayed were my favs (in that order)

Maroonporsche thumbnail

It was the music 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 2

Nah, she was boring and forgettable in it. Sush was the show stealer for me ❤️

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

No way It was all about SRK & Sushmita 

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Main Hoon Na was a film where I fell in love with SRK all over again if thats even possible 😆

I think Farah did a fab job with the entire cast and gave them all moments to shine in their own ways!

I loved SRK and Zayed's brotherhood, Amrita's jealously whenever Zayed's character flirted with Rakhi Sawant, Boman Irani's forgetful nature, Bindu's atrocious but funny English, Satish Shah's spit speech 😆 and of course Sushmita's sarees. Last but not the least, loved Suniel Shetty's badass character too.

All in all, it was definitely a wholesome complete package wala movie that I enjoy every time I see it. There is literally not a single dull moment in the film! 

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

I mean, come on 

Edited by trouble_006 - 1 years ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sush looked soo beautiful in this movie ❤️ I fell in love with her saree look  No wonder SRK’s character was smitten the moment he saw her 😆😳

kusima thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

it's good that it's unpopular

NINALOGY thumbnail

Main Hoon Na was more about SRK. He pulled the audience. Also he was the one who helped amrita's character in her make over 😆. 

Sush is the 2nd reason, then that mysterious villain, college set up, brotherhood, friendship, army background, music etc all are other secondary reasons along with amrita's character.