Dev deserves better, no offense 🤦‍♀️

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Been watching this show on-and-off as the plotline just seems somewhat haphazard. When the show began, I thought Pari's character had good potential but her Raju rants and stubbornness against Kajal is just really irritating. Even the scene when she was about to set herself on fire before Neil stopped her, I just felt it was overdone and dramatized. I understand she is someone with special needs but the way her character's being overdone and getting irritated even Kajal presented the proofs and Dev got Madhur arrested, she still was hell-bent on getting married. At least the mother admitted her mistake in falling in desire to getting Pari married without proper investigation (though it was typical apology and might be seen as whitewashed depending on if makers want her to be positive character or going back to square on lol). Even after Kajal did so much for Pari and still considers her as her sister, Pari's still on her Raju rants. Character arc just seems too irritating and what's worse was the perplexed faces made when Dev told the K family to accept Kajal after the misconceptions were cleared. Only Pari's mother seemed content whereas the remainder of the family members were confused as heck when it was simple language lol. 😂 Pari's stubbornness was just too much to be digested from the precap. 

I only found Dev as the more sane character, especially in putting Neil and Kajal F2F and telling that they both love each other but either be too confused or too mahaan before they both talked it out and the intercut (which I kinda felt dragged anyways). 

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Who’s the real lead of this show ??

Hope not Dev n Pari.