Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

so Precap is out …. ehhhhh😡 

Barfi Devi chapter is not over yet ….  

Precap starts with Manjari praying to goddess that today she will make Ahlawats meet their nanha mehmaan (newest youngest member)  just make sure everything goes well…

Barfi devi is in devil mode with open hair saying probably in a temple that within 24 hours she will make sure that Manjari is thrown out of Ahlawat house … 

she comes to Rajvardhan and talking when Rajvardhan says that she is our daughter in law Meet .. she says that the girl is not Meet but a garba dancer . his family lied to him and got her lookalike and shows him pictures of her …  

https://twitter.com/isha_reddy7/status/1556304672180371457?s=21&t=a6NxVKwAqKqsRmPZtdrSCg

Edited by Jugnu21 - 1 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

so Precap is out …. ehhhhh😡 

Barfi Devi chapter is not over yet ….  

Precap starts with Manjari praying to goddess that today she will make Ahlawats meet their nanha mehmaan (newest youngest member)  just make sure everything goes well…

Barfi devi is in devil mode with open hair saying probably in a temple that within 24 hours she will make sure that Manjari is thrown out of Ahlawat house … 

she comes to Rajvardhan and talking when Rajvardhan says that she is our daughter in law Meet .. she says that the girl is not Meet but a garba dancer . his family lied to him and got her lookalike and shows him pictures of her … 

it was kinda expected out of Barfi devi …  and I was thinking what took her so long … also does this mean that Raj is going to be negative? or is he going to get killed? and due to which Meet A will hate Meet H for hiding truth for so long …. 

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

I thought BD was over. Ab kya Naya misunderstanding aane wala hai. I really don't like itna separation stress😵

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

I thought BD was over. Ab kya Naya misunderstanding aane wala hai. I really don't like itna separation stress😵

first of all they don’t have story … second of all BD is going to be there longer as mentioned in segment by the actress herself… BD and Manushi cannot be parallel… either they will be with each other or against each other …. Masoom is also kinda sidelined… I hope she is not spared in all this…. and the thing I don’t understand that instead of torturing Isha why is she behind Manjari? 

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Chalo its leading to smething…… Maybe the khulasa of Meet Hooda finally !!!

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

Chalo its leading to smething…… Maybe the khulasa of Meet Hooda finally !!!

finally Mehr you replied … kya yaar … kabhi kabhi to aa jaya kro …  I tagged you so many times .. tumne 1 bar b response ni diya …😭

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

finally Mehr you replied … kya yaar … kabhi kabhi to aa jaya kro …  I tagged you so many times .. tumne 1 bar b response ni diya …😭

Sorry dear… i get so mny notifications n i think of replying … but fir i get so bored n i loose the mojjo to reply… Anyways not even watching the show … so discussions karne ka kuch fayda hi nahi!! 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

Sorry dear… i get so mny notifications n i think of replying … but fir i get so bored n i loose the mojjo to reply… Anyways not even watching the show … so discussions karne ka kuch fayda hi nahi!! 

dekh tomai b ni ri but kuch clips dekh leti hu … infact hm troll krne ate h forum me mainly …discussion to kya hi ho ra h ….

Jugnu21 thumbnail

agr Rajvardhan uncle nikal liye to Meet Ahlawat kabhi maaf ni krne wala h… mje darr lg ra h .. kahi wo isko jail me na dalwa de … or inka bachcha Manushi fir lekr bhaag jaye … ni dekhna mje ab … I amdreading next episodes….😭