Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjureads thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

jiggy ye wala dekho .. isme all logs are huddled up … kya  whi lg ra h ? the burning altar…? 

ye itni greenery ke beechobeech kyu karenge burning of body ... I mean if they wanted there are other locations right? This doesnt look like the type of location. 

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

Yaar tum Mujhe bahut hasati ho😆… They also  use Clorox Bleach😆… Yaha ka sabse acha bleach hai 😆!!!! …. Cmon if thy r grey, i cud understand… but thn thy r purely evil!!!

Meher.... same to same bola maine 🤣

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anjureads

ye itni greenery ke beechobeech kyu karenge burning of body ... I mean if they wanted there are other locations right? This doesnt look like the type of location. 

mje b tbse yhi khatak raha h … but shayd maine dusre shows me b similar setup dekha h … keh ni skte bhai … or logs enough b ni lg re … but you never know kyuki or kya ho skta h … kuch smj ni aa ra … appearance to waisa hi h … 😭

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

so Precap is out …. ehhhhh😡 

Barfi Devi chapter is not over yet ….  

Precap starts with Manjari praying to goddess that today she will make Ahlawats meet their nanha mehmaan (newest youngest member)  just make sure everything goes well…

Barfi devi is in devil mode with open hair saying probably in a temple that within 24 hours she will make sure that Manjari is thrown out of Ahlawat house … 

she comes to Rajvardhan and talking when Rajvardhan says that she is our daughter in law Meet .. she says that the girl is not Meet but a garba dancer . his family lied to him and got her lookalike and shows him pictures of her …  

https://twitter.com/isha_reddy7/status/1556304672180371457?s=21&t=a6NxVKwAqKqsRmPZtdrSCg

Ye precap dekhkar mere dimag mein ek thought aaya hai... 

Rajvardhan tho hai hi drama king.... what if he confronts Meety and Meety tells him the truth and then there is this big plan to fake his death ( for what purpose I dont know ) 

P.S.: Barfi Devi's open hair look 🤣

Edited by Anjureads - 1 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail

Rajvardhan tho hai hi drama king.... what if he confronts Meety and Meety tells him the truth and then there is this big plan to fake his death ( for what purpose I dont know ) 

iske bade charche h twitter pr .., you should read 🤣 

mje lg ra h popat fai ko b tapka skte h ye log …. dekho agr raj tapka h to usko blood ki kya jarurat… unless uska accident ho jaye …

uska accident kyu hoga jb wo ghr me hi h … and he will definitely organize a common hallmeeting for this … wo bahar jane se raha …  plus jo sbse phla bts aya ta jisme Manjari and Tej te … wo hospital ka hi ta … and surprisingly Tej ne wo red kurta hi pehna ta function wala … so may be wo us scene me na ho?  ya Tej ka hi accident ho … 

why rajvardhan? kisi ka b ho skta h at this point … 

Edited by Jugnu21 - 1 years ago
Mac15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Anju I thought so when the leap happened but then they never showed the talk between pappa and beti, I stopped thinking after that 😂😂

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

Chalo its leading to smething…… Maybe the khulasa of Meet Hooda finally !!!

Main kabse wahi bol rhi hoon ..  at least khulasa of her purpose to Raj and Meetwa ... this has to be the best move now by the makers nahi tho this one woman army thing is going down the drain....  then interest badhegi .... sab milke karenge ... without any police involvement 😉 

Cheeku ko apne dadaji ke skills ke baare mein  batane ke liye story bhi ban jayegi.... 

Edited by Anjureads - 1 years ago