Search for old arshi ff

Posted: 1 years ago

Need helpTo Find a story where after contract mArraige arnav meets with an accident and is in coma and khushi has his health mou and in that Shyam tries to kidnap khushi and take her outside inside but is killed by police sniper.

In this story Guptas did not like khushi, except Nani, no, aman no one liked khushi 

This seems like the story by EdenRose on Wattapad called Trapped. One of my favorites but she has taken this down unfortunately

This story is again available in wattapad.. Eden has recently made it available again. its called "Trapped" by Eden rose

very nice one. one of my all time favorites

I was looking for a arshi ff where arnav and khushi got married..khushi got raped by his step brother and had son..khushi couldn't tolerate this and left arnav..arnav also left india..after some years later khushi owns a office called black and white and in abroad arnav owns a restaurant called delicious destiny...do you know the name of this ff???

Originally posted by mim15

I was looking for a arshi ff where arnav and khushi got married..khushi got raped by his step brother and had son..khushi couldn't tolerate this and left arnav..arnav also left india..after some years later khushi owns a office called black and white and in abroad arnav owns a restaurant called delicious destiny...do you know the name of this ff???

When I search keywords such as Black and white, Arnav and Khushi on Google, it shows a story called Fighting Fate by ToxicLove. But the name of the restaurant is delectable morsel in this story. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4073026

I remember reading an FF like that years ago. In that story Anjali was a doctor and she hated Arnav from the very beginning. And her hatred made her own brother turn against Arnav. That's why Arnav's step-brother raped Khushi. Khushi was drugged and didn't know that she was raped. She thought she made love with Arnav. When she saw the video recorded by her rapist, she realized that Arnav wasn't the father of her unborn baby. Anjali realized her mistake when she came to know her brother's crime. After her son was born, Khushi left Arnav. Later her son died at a very early age due to an illness. She established a company for abused women. The name of the story is The Valiant Knight by ToxicLove 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3821779

Edited by aysemLDG - 1 years ago

Yes its the Valiant Knight and its sequel is Fighting Fate

both are beautiful but very very traumatic. you cannot escape the pain. But definite reads

After reading these stories especially the valiant knight, you feel soooo sooo bad for both of them and their struggle to overcome the ordeal in fighting fate brings tears to your eyes. But its very realistic and makes you introspect 

worthy reads

Toxiclove has written 'S** between hearts' its again a beautiful story of different kind of struggle which Khushi faces and how arnav is her support. unfortunately its incomplete on IF. she moved to blog but i dont have access to it

Raji - have you read these 2? 

Originally posted by Ashviniv

both are beautiful but very very traumatic. you cannot escape the pain. But definite reads

After reading these stories especially the valiant knight, you feel soooo sooo bad for both of them and their struggle to overcome the ordeal in fighting fate brings tears to your eyes. But its very realistic and makes you introspect 

worthy reads

Toxiclove has written 'S** between hearts' its again a beautiful story of different kind of struggle which Khushi faces and how arnav is her support. unfortunately its incomplete on IF. she moved to blog but i dont have access to it

Bold I remember reading one of them many years ago and didn't know that it has a sequel. 

Originally posted by Ashviniv

worthy reads

Yes, I read them.  Very heart wrenching.  First the misunderstanding and then the trauma, She wrote it well.

Cheers..

Yes, I was following her for her story S** between hearts. If anyone has Toxiclove blog link please share I like to read her stories.

Originally posted by Sakhi2013

Yes, I was following her for her story S** between hearts. If anyone has Toxiclove blog link please share I like to read her stories.

I am sorry to inform you but I have no idea about the blog. But the stories mentioned in previous posts are still available on India Forums.