Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hyancchoatishoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Take a pic of Ranbir from any party having a ball of a time. With that, make a collage of people at BW parties having orgies, doing drugs, harassing women, flashing, punching. Then post that on that reddit sub with the title Ranbir at BW orgy or Ranbir at a line sniffing bar. And let's see how long the post remains there. 

Edited by dumpehathauda - 1 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: dumpehathauda

Take a pic of Ranbir from any party having a ball of a time. With that, make a collage of people at BW parties having orgies, doing drugs, harassing women, flashing, punching. Then post that on that reddit sub with the title Ranbir at BW orgy or Ranbir at a line sniffing bar. And let's see how long the post remains there. 

We are happy seeing RK's arse in your siggi, that's enough for us 👍🏼

powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Veeru, having been to a few raves (techno raves have been a thing in Europe since the late 80s, it's almost like your normal weekend party now) I fully suppot yousmiley14 jaa, ji le apni zindagi!

And actually raves are usually much more safer than your normal night clubs.. Ppl are either, duniya se bekhabar, just enjoying the music with their zoombie dance in front of the DJ god or just hanging n blabbering w/ some strangers in a corner somewhere all warm and fuzzy on mollysmiley43 #NCB don't you come at me, I iz a foreign national smiley36

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: M.Wheeler

I am sure had this been about Ranbir. Abhi tak bawaal ho jata is forum pe 😆

Arre already the gyanis of this forum are saying ye Ranbir ka kaam hain.. I bet Ranbir forced Ranveer to go to that festival and do drugs, bet he brought plane tickets tooo 😆... The stuff u get to read here is mind boggling 

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nonam

being at a psychedelic festival with naked women and drugs is a bachelor party not a devoted husband activity.    there was 83 celebration video with ranveer dirty dancing with Kapil dev's daughter?

and shahid keeps his family life private, one joke and that to on kwk makes him disrespectful? 

and everyone has a past, ranveer must have a lot of old girlfriends, and rk has grown up in the limelight, so there is no way he can erase his gfs, damned if you do and damned if you don't for RK.  I don't even like ranlia but the hate they get is too much, they didn't even flaunt if for years, and we all wanted their wedding pics , we got some. and should he be all pouty as a new dulha?

This. Well said 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: nonam

I don't even like ranlia but the hate they get is too much, they didn't even flaunt if for years,

Um what? They’ve been milking it since day one 😆 their whole relationship is a life-long PR strategy 

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Guys guys guys, there’s no use of arguing who does drugs or not. Get real, they both do 🤣.

Ain’t no one going to a festival without doing drugs and it’s well known, that Ranveer does drugs and so does Ranbir. Their life their problem, as long as they aren’t creeps or harm others, who cares. As long as they aren’t addicted to A class drugs.

We could go on to argue who has displayed more creepy/rude behavior. 

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: semantic.error

Yeh Saara thread NCB ka undercover plot lagta hai 😆

NCB is still searching for the weed Aryan consumed. They don’t care about cocaine or heroin, it’s all about cannabis, the most evil and dangerous drug in the world😳

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

what rk fans talking about rs doing parties with naked women and drugs? lol rk throws parties in his hotel rooms with strippers and ayan in there so be happy with your favorite instead of bashing rs who lives in the open and does not hide it. RK had an interview where he was flaunting that fact that he was on drugs since 15 or something. Not even a fan of rs but don't like seeing rk fans thinking he is better than rs when they are similar in bad habits but at least rs seems like a better human. both are not attractive in my opinion