Now Armaan's purpose in KKIS

DivaM thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

After Anugun marriage,what else will be the logic of Armaan in the storyline left. Is another marriage will be in the cards of KKIS world?

For me,I simply don't want it to happen but by looking through the recent tracks I am damn sure makers are trying to sideline the Anugun track by highlighting other tracks.Also I wanted that GG must have started studying rather than doing journalism waali job because right now she doesn't have a Graduation degree. She is only having a degree of High School. And now they are showing her as a Professional in Journalism and still Armaan giving her promotion only when she joined the office for just 1 week.

What is that?? I know he feels for GG but he is shown as so much Professional in his work and now he is doing this suddenly out of nowhere.

Why and what is the purpose of the makers left by doing this? Chalo job tak toh theek tha par ab promotion aur Aisa bhi nahi hai ki is se GG will fall for him toh aakhir ye promotion wala scene makers ne kyu add Kiya hai? Only God knows ðŸĪĶ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sayanti94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

They r continuously giving unnecessary screenspace to armaan when they could have shown anugun romance and gc gang,the only likable people in this show but no makers as usual are showing tracks which we don't want.😠

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

May be creatives will be thinking one more wedding in the last week of this show by Armaan accepting to marry Chavi. So that their track record of wedding tracks on every now and then will complete by doing the last remaining member from K' s family that is Chavi. After this BP will be free from his responsibilities. And one more rich son in law for the family...😆

So remaining two weeks it's full of Armaan....😔

Don't want to talk about Gungun and her promotion and her education.....nothing will happen. Kaun dega BA fail ko first job and then promotion within a span of 15days or so....saalo lag jata hai promotion milne mein....ðŸĪŠ

DivaM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sayanti94

They r continuously giving unnecessary screenspace to armaan when they could have shown anugun romance and gc gang,the only likable people in this show but no makers as usual are showing tracks which we don't want.😠

Yes i also feel the same but what to do Makers have a different strategy to execute the remaining storyline. No further romantic scenes or even talk between Anugun.I don't know why but after the marriage of Anugun also I literally feel not very good as the real charm is missing in this duo anymore.

In Ghkkpm same things happened when the Lead Pair accepted their love for each other and finally got married for the 2nd time there also romance and charm just evaporated like that.So i don't know but they are somehow repeating the same stuff here also.

Armaan is totally unnecessarily taking the screen space. I don't know why??😔😔😔 

DivaM thumbnail

Originally posted by: vyoman

May be creatives will be thinking one more wedding in the last week of this show by Armaan accepting to marry Chavi. So that their track record of wedding tracks on every now and then will complete by doing the last remaining member from K' s family that is Chavi. After this BP will be free from his responsibilities. And one more rich son in law for the family...😆

So remaining two weeks it's full of Armaan....😔

Don't want to talk about Gungun and her promotion and her education.....nothing will happen. Kaun dega BA fail ko first job and then promotion within a span of 15days or so....saalo lag jata hai promotion milne mein....ðŸĪŠ

Yes promotion takes a time. But Armaan marrying Chhavi do you think so. I am expecting Aakriti here because she gets more importance in the storyline than Chhavi. What do you think? Even some of the articles regarding this also highlighted on Armaan and RKC wedding.

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DivaM

Yes promotion takes a time. But Armaan marrying Chhavi do you think so. I am expecting Aakriti here because she gets more importance in the storyline than Chhavi. What do you think? Even some of the articles regarding this also highlighted on Armaan and RKC wedding.

😆 It's just a random thought. I don't like Akriti. Don't want Armaan pairing with Akriti. Anyway I am not watching this show anyway. Only reading WU.  So why bother about Armaan? 

Basically they should focus on Anugun since the show is ending. But creatives are not going to do this we know already. So whatever they want to show they will show. But we are not going to enjoy their creativity.... that is for sure.

Sonali1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

According to Batla's recent Ig stories he will give gg promotion and then will move to USA and here gg will start feeling depressed (don't know why) and she will video call Arman for the same. And probably after that Arman will feel gg also likes him and will come back to India (Because he wrote Arman is back) and will try to win over gg . Looks like this will create misunderstanding between AnuGun . In end I don't know whom gg is gonna choose.

DivaM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali1605

According to Batla's recent Ig stories he will give gg promotion and then will move to USA and here gg will start feeling depressed (don't know why) and she will video call Arman for the same. And probably after that Arman will feel gg also likes him and will come back to India (Because he wrote Arman is back) and will try to win over gg . Looks like this will create misunderstanding between AnuGun . In end I don't know whom gg is gonna choose.

Omg is this true. Kya end Tak Anugun ke golden moments mein koi na koi deewar Lata hi rahega. Oh not again this trauma.And why she will get depression? Because of this family or Anubhav himself for grants her again.😔😔

Sonali1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DivaM

Omg is this true. Kya end Tak Anugun ke golden moments mein koi na koi deewar Lata hi rahega. Oh not again this trauma.And why she will get depression? Because of this family or Anubhav himself for grants her again.😔😔

I don't think feeling depressed will be bcz of anu or family bcz family is still guilty n anu has right now gone through so much I don't think he will take gg for granted. 

It might be due to work or she miss Arman or something might bother her bcz of rv or rkc.

Rajal9 thumbnail

Muje toh yeh baat ka darr lgra hai firse anugun me koi rift aa jaye or anukriti or argun last tk na bna de yeh log bcoz mrg ke baad inn jodi me koi spark nzr nhi aya makers ka intention dikhta hai saaf saaf they're not intrest to showing anugun unko armaan ko dikhana hai ....or ankit bathla bhi jese pagla gya ho pehli baar tv me dikha ho vese khud ke dm wale story me rkhta hai ss jese log apne birthday wishes ki ss story me lgate hai jb ese koi dm ki baat ss leke story lgata hai na muje uspe hassi ati hai jese woh bacche wali harkate krte ho no maturity at all!!! Yhi dekh kr sayad vanku ka dill armaan pr fida ho gya ho or usko hi screen time dene me lga hai