Frequent Posters

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Daebak

Ye pagal hogaya lagta hai finally๐Ÿ˜†

Dragon? GoT inspired?๐Ÿ˜†

Script work 2018 tak chala 

Merko lagta hai ki bahubali ke success ke baad inko yad aya hoga ki indian touch de do 

Lekin movie ka treatment is like any Marvel film 

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ayan really looks so invested in this story. It's nice to see someone who's so creatively involved with this story. However he truly believes that this film will be a rip roaring success of all successes and that the end justifies the means. 

I just wonder where the practical money people were and how come they didn't tell him "Yo...this isn't realistic, this ain't gonna fly" in terms of cost or time. Just odd that they were given this unlimited space to create what is essentially a 2.5 hr film

Edited by WittyFlair - 1 years ago
JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's really hard for me to fathom that this is the same guy that made Wake Up Sid. I just watched it again. That movie is perfection. He knows what good storytelling and writing is so I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt because of it. His main check mark would be to deliver on a well written script...and the rest would only enhance it. Yet whatever we've seen of Brahmastra looks very underwhelming. Not sure if big budget fantasy is his cup of tea. I wish he'd stayed in the Wake Up Sid style of filmmaking instead.

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SaayaOfKaaya

The biggest issue is that he doesn't have deep knowledge of Indian traditions and history, nor is he a philosophical fimmaker with mastery over the craft of filmmaking. It's unsurprising that he sounds shallow and confused.

exactly, the transition from GOT to dragon to indian mythology shows that 

Edited by vcs17 - 1 years ago
CottonCandyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

Wo confused hai ki kaise sell kare apni film ko 

Budget 300 crore se upar ka hai 

Ek insider source bola ki budget 500 crore se 550 crore ke bich hai 

Wo log tension me to honge hi 

I understand heโ€™s in tough mood  , but still there has to be some conviction while talking about a project you worked on for almost a decade . 

As of now it looks like they took inspiration from 2-3 popular themes, himalaya story seems to be BS. 

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: pathaka

The struggle is real when ayan tries to speak in pure Hindi ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

why is this guy speaking like he is doing a true crime documentary

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Ranbir looks cute โค๏ธ