Kkis was a modern show before...its now old fashioned show

wws1473 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

I don't find it interesting anymore...this show was totally modern like American show from the beginning..I loved old gungun and anubhav as they had love hate fight..its just boring episode...I loved gungun 1.0 only as she was a modern carefree and cute person like American woman...post marriage gungun is now sanskari and simple like wearing saree...I'm not happy with gungun 2.0...I wish that the story should focus on anugun's romance and chemistry...anugun only were shown for 4 mins...they r the leads after all..why can't ph understand that??hope gungun will go back to western look very soon...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sayanti94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

The thing which attracted me to this show for the first time is that the fl is potrayed as a modern women with flaws,i mean in all other shows the fl are like good at everything with some high goals in life,but here gg is carefree,doesnot care about society and is even failing exams,she had become so real and than everything went to hell after sindoor kand.

wws1473 thumbnail

Right...I really want gungun to wear modern dress like old version of gungun before final episode...we can't tolerate to see her in traditional avatar anymore...its irritating me so much...

Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Aaj last episode kya tha original story ka?

wws1473 thumbnail

No it's still running...when chavvi's marriage happens then it will end with the new of gunguns death...

Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Bt keh rhe the na 6 aug ko off air jayega toh abtk show off air nhi hua? Kb last episode hoga iska!

wws1473 thumbnail

Mujhe Pata nahin hai...khorkuto makers will announce soon..