Gungun's traditional look...

wws1473 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Gungun is now wearing saree post marriage..even I saw some insta story..she also wore blue and pink saree...hope she will wear western dress soon...she always looks so sweet and lovely in western dress only...original gungun still wears western clothes from khorkuto.. I wish that yesha aka gungun is always suitable to wear western clothes...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

livetodream257 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wws1473

Gungun is now wearing saree post marriage..even I saw some insta story..she also wore blue and pink saree...hope she will wear western dress soon...she always looks so sweet and lovely in western dress only...original gungun still wears western clothes from khorkuto.. I wish that yesha aka gungun is always suitable to wear western clothes...

Yesha looks drop-dead gorgeous is every attire... but I agree with you, Gungun the fashionista in her cute western wear is a favorite of mine too!

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

I miss her winter wear especially! Those coats were lovely! Also I am bored of her side partition hairstyle! She should go back to her quirky hairstyles like she had before she became a doormat female lead. 

wws1473 thumbnail

Yes you are right...her mother dr.maya always wears western dress like American woman..garima bua also wears salwar dress right now....gungun wore western dress like pink t shirt and pink jeans before anubhav and gungun would get married in maharashtra wedding style..may be it's new beginning for married life for gungun to wear saree. I think it's temporary one.. once all function ends she may go back to western look when she goes to office like jeet network..I'm waiting for it...if I see her wearing saree for long time I won't like it...

wws1473 thumbnail

Yeah...I would always love to see her western dress post marriage...I think it's temporary for her to wear saree like 10days...then she will wear modern clothes like old version of gungun....i will never accept gungun 2.0 like sanskarri bahu wearing traditional saree with bindi...

mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

I prefer Gungun with western wears. 

Suits her better. 

N could be a trend setter...mixing harmoniously traditions(sindoor n mamgalsutra) n western look. 

anokhi12 thumbnail

I think Western acha hai she is unique with Western 

wws1473 thumbnail

Right....original gungun from khorkuto and apurva from thipkyanchi also wear western dress with sindoor and manglasutra only...I want menenka and vankar to make her western dress after 2 days...even gungun wore white and green and orange salwar dress after she returned to Lucknow from Mumbai 2.0...we are not getting to see her in western dress for long time..I'm disappointed with vankar and menenka...

Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Ab original version ki kya story hai gg ka kya hua?

wws1473 thumbnail

Gungun is now suffering from cancer...some sources are saying that gungun will die with the ending of khorkuto...