Kuch bhi bakwas se bhi zyada tha yeh

SoIWasSaying thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I get it that they are closing the show and want to tie up the loose ends.... But yeh kya tha?? 

Bhabi se affair???? What is wrong with the makers of the show??? Having and affair seems like some kind of fantasy of theirs......

Garima and her husband could have had basic disagreement over the child or anything else.... Affair obsessed makers!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sayanti94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

In the original version khorkuto also we had this track of garima bua husband having an affair with bhabhi,but they left the track halfway and never concluded it.

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sayanti94

In the original version khorkuto also we had this track of garima bua husband having an affair with bhabhi,but they left the track halfway and never concluded it.

firstly all these shows are copy but atleast they can skip few things na...... 

All of vanku shows have affairs or wanting to have an affair sort of a thing as common element, ek jagah toh chod dete woh track..... Kya bigad jata..... Show is closing anyways 🤷🤷🤷

DivaM thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

I get it that they are closing the show and want to tie up the loose ends.... But yeh kya tha?? 

Bhabi se affair???? What is wrong with the makers of the show??? Having and affair seems like some kind of fantasy of theirs......

Garima and her husband could have had basic disagreement over the child or anything else.... Affair obsessed makers!!!

Ya I agree with you but the makers already showed this earlier when GB was explaining GG the same dynamic between her and her husband. And yes her husband had an illicit relationship with his Bhabhi. Makers is se jyada kya hi soch sakhte they. Devar-Bhabhi having affair may be a big topic for you or me type people. But for The Makers p.o.v. it is pretty much common if you don't believe me then kindly watch their extreme creativity level in their another Mahaan Show-"Ghkkpm",where they usually promote this on a grander scale as it is one of the highly popular drama.

Bhabhi who is now widow will become surrogate of Devar's child and now she even wants that her Devar who was her old lover must return to her as she will be delivering his baby and his wife becomes barren for life long.So his wife is of no use for their family,also for her Devar and she will eventually fail to serve the original purpose that is to deliver Ghar ka Chirag. So now the widower Bhabhi wants her old lover back in her life because her husband is no more to stop her inactions.And Devar cum Lover cum Old Buddies cum A responsible IPS shown whatever knowing her motives not stopping her only encouraging her in some way or the other and never called her Vahini for once in front of his Brother and other family members too. So what more do you expect from the makers who created this filthy show?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

DivaM thumbnail

Another show of this PH in which Devar and Bhabhi have relationship before Bhabhi's Marriage to Lovers Bhai and the Lover is a Dhokhebaaz eventually and now Bhabhi carrying Devar's child and his Bhai knows about her pregnancy & accepted her on that account also but his brother 

is still unaware of the fact that who is the baby's real father?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜so what to expect more from Vanku & his team?

I am just guessing that maybe Vankar himself has an affair with his Bhabhi or what that's why he is promoting these kind of relationship in this silent manner in the name of this God damn creativity.Who knows????🤣🤣🤣🤣😊😊😊

"Khul gaya Pol saari Nagari Re Haan ji Nagari Re 

Vanku hai Bhabhi ka Lover Baat Bilkul Pakki Re"

What do you think?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

I used to watch ghum till last year, then stopped after their ever back and forth drama and the ML being spineless and putting his wife under the bus with family abuse.......

The other one, I dnt watch, but know the story because of the ad...... 

Seriously, they have some weird fantasy with affairs..   no other explanation on why each and every story has this angle..... Hudd ho gayi hai .... Who even accepts to show this kind of story??? 

Every channel has this story and no one is complaining??? 

Does noone want to look different and show new content without affair?? 

There was a phase for saas and Bahu tales, now it's all about affairs 🤷🤷🤷

Rajal9 thumbnail

Ekta or vanku dono apne lead ko spineless bnakr unnecessary affair controversy promote krte hai log complain krenge bt makers ko toh trp mil rhi hai na ...ki log jitni nafrat krenge controversy creat kr krke trp milti rhegi or inke bank account paise se bhrte jayenge or esa nhi hai ki positive story nhi bachi bhot se channel me acha content hota hai with positive storyline bt woh koi dekhta tk nhi iss liye without controversy show jldi off air ho jate hai if muje iss time koi director ki creativity thik lgti hai toh usme sirf 2 naam ate hai 1st rashmi sharma, 2nd rajan shahi atlist yeh log unnecessary affair promote krke negativity ko badava nhi dete if twist ke naam pr drama laya gya toh woh ek week tk chlega uske baad firse sbkuch thik ho jata lead ke bich and rashmi sharma abtk ki highest trp earned creative team wali hai uska show sath nibhana sathiya original abtk ki sbse high trp lata tha bt woh jamana gya ab log controversy se trp gained krte hai like vanku jo FIR hone ke baad surrogacy track chalaya or pagal audience nafrat krke bhi show dekh rhi hai 2.1 trp yhi dekh kr pta chlta hai logo ko kitna drama psnd hai!!!

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

The *In family* relationships and *why make the fuss* have been there in ITV since a long time... KZK 1 had Komolika returning to Basu family as bahu by marrying the cousin. Then I remember in the *Na aana Is Desh Laddo* the married younger brother was forced to spent a night with his babhi coz the brother was impotent and the mother didn't want the world to know!! 

But this Guy does seem to have an obsession for Devar Bhabhi affair.