Some Random Wild Predictions

DivaM thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Ending is near so i thought to assume some newly things that can easily happen in the show and that are as follows:-

1) Aakriti will accept her fate and say sorry to move on and there is a great chance that she will end with Armaan. I mean to say that Makers can easily make this pair as Armaan has no further role left to serve in this drama.

2)Dr. Maya can return and ask forgiveness from K's.Also she and GG will eventually mend their old mother-daughter bond.

3) Makers can also show GG pregnancy because they easily discussed this topic of Anu's being father earlier.And my guess that in the last episode this news will burst that GG & Neeti Bhabhi together will give good news to the K's. 2 pregnancy news burst in the end scene and whole family will eventually be happy as well.

4) GG will again continue her studies and Anubhav will teach and even little bit scold her in this process. Then GG will cry and whole Family will scold Anu like previously and also will demand to apologise to GG in front of them.Old golden moments will return.

5)GB will accept her husband apology.Also I may think that RV parents will ask forgiveness for everything they committed to K's and especially GG and will demand to free RV.GG may forgive him only seeing his parents misery. Everyone will give good compliments to GG and Dr.R parvarish.

6)I don't think BP's daughter episode will be shown as time is less.But I personally want to see how GG eventually tried to solve this outcome. But "Anth Bhala Toh Sab Bhala".

These are some of my predictions. What do you think you can share about the future of K's and GG?😊😊😜😜

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sayanti94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ur predictions are good but don't think the makers will show these as they are positive tracks ,they will just show wat they know best,negativity.

One thing i won't like if gg forgives rv,he had tried to get anubhav killed,he should stay in jail.

DivaM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sayanti94

Ur predictions are good but don't think the makers will show these as they are positive tracks ,they will just show wat they know best,negativity.

One thing i won't like if gg forgives rv,he had tried to get anubhav killed,he should stay in jail.

Ya I also want that only but by seeing GG nature and dariyadili i just assumed that and makers are moving in such fast pace that i can't visibly think of what other tracks they will deliver till 20th to engage the audience or there'll be everything flat.

I also think GG & Aakriti will also mend their sisterly bond.Now only point which of the tracks they will eventually stretch till 20th.

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Your predictions are quite possible!👍🏼 But I doubt makers would fill the remaining episodes with positivity. Unka Dil ka rishta h toxic content se! 😆

mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Your predictions are very good. ❤️

Pregnancy is sure to be announced, why else they've shown so much intimacies between AnuGun for then?

But its still puzzling as to what they'll show for the remaining two weeks. 

I really don't want Akriti to repent n bond with Gungun. She is rotten to the core, hatred has modified her genes n DNA. 

My guess is that something big will happen in the reception party. 

Which will nail Akriti solidly n send her chained either to asylum or jail. 

Sayanti94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

2 things i want in future track apart from anugun romance and pregnance.

Anubhav starts calling rkc Miss Akriti Saxena again

Armaan and rkc become a couple-rkc needs someone like armaan to keep her in check and in future if she ever tries to create problems for Anugun he will stop her.Anu and gg deserve each other both dumb and rkc kept on controlling and fooling them but with armaan he will give her as he gets,they will have a firecracker chemistry but offcourse we don't have time to see that.

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Your predictions are good...👍🏼

But, I want RV should be in jail only. He is a criminal. He must be punished for his misdeeds. 

I don't want Armaan to marry Akriti. As her father said he will get her married to a good person. So she may end up with anyone except Armaan.

They should show GG  getting all the love from K's like earlier.

PS: Tagged DivaM but it is showing Sayanti94. Sorry @ Sayanti couldn't edit it.

Edited by vyoman - 1 years ago
Rajal9 thumbnail

Aaj ke episode me mene ek chiz notice ki gc ne kha anugun ki shadi dekhna sb chahte the mgr 1 saal kese nikl gya ab jakr dono ke pyar ki jeet huyi mtlb story me clear kiya ki 1 saal se sb drama chlra tha itni SR ke baad bhi gg not pregnant rait zra si hi thi schme