Hope Maya will come back as positive character

wws1473 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Maya might be seen entering in kulshershtha house as she would be seen wearing beautiful shirt and jeans...firstly she will smile evilly and angry look for a while...ks family will be shocked to see her once again...gc gang discuss dr.maya will create misunderstanding between two family..they wont let this happen...dr.maya comes to hug gungun..she congratulates anugun on married life..she praises anubhav for his amazing makeover...she aplogizes to ks family for what she did with them..she says she doesnot deserve to be forgiven...ks family took time to think to forgive her again..they forgive dr.maya except anugun..anugun think its her trick and plan...ks family invites her for reception party..dr.maya smiles...dr.maya says she got to go to home now...anubhav comes out of ks family..anubhav calls his mum in law...he say he doesnot trust her easily...dr.maya says he is right...she tells anubhav that she has less times to live...she reveals to anubhav that she is suffering from cancer stage 4..anubhav gets hell shocked and starts crying..anubhav says how can this happen when gungun got her happiness after ages...maya says i left usa permanently to stay back in india for my daughter gungun..she advises anubhav not to tell gungun about it until she finds right time to tell the truth..anubhav says nothing will happen to her as god will do best...we will go to hospital for check up once again..dr.maya says she feels more happy to have such caring son in law like anubhav...

I guess it will happen...hope you like my imagination