Original gc gang reunion

wws1473 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Starting story...

Post marriage neeti comes to gungun

Neeti-listen gungun I want to apologizes to you for misunderstanding and insulting you all the time..you know that I was disappointed that anu would marry akiriti...after sometimes it was akiriti's plan to make us believe that you are really selfish like your mother dr.maya...trust me I always loved you like own sister..

Gungun gets more emotional 

Gungun-aree it's okay,fortunately anubhav and I got married legally..im glad that you understand me as your little sister...i knew that akiriti made you against me..so im not upset with you..lets be friend like we used to be very close before pre wedding party..but yug always took care of me ij my bad and good times..he is like a real brother to me...you are lucky to have amazing and cute husband like yug bhaiya..i wish my dad was alive he would have been happy to see me as married woman..i really miss him a lot...

Neeti-why are you so good?you never tolerated the insult of us...you still forgive me easily...you are from rich family...I thought that rich people would be selfish but I got it wrong...you are such a pure soul person....you are not like your mother dr.maya..its totally different...I regret for telling bad things to your favorite person garima bua..garima bua and dad raised you when you were small...that's how you proved that you are Dr.riddhesh's daughter..you care so much for poor people...don't be sad dad is still alive in your heart...even I find him such sweet and lovely person like you...anu has changed a lot because of you..anubhav used to be very serious and angry person before..when you came in anubhavs life he slowly became such sweet,cute,fun loving and Romantic person..actually yug and I always fought so much since akiriti came in our lives..yug and I couldn't spent time together like love...but we used to spent together before anubhav and akiriti's marriage..neeti starts crying a lot

Gungun-bhabi don't cry so much I will book the ticket for you and yug bhaiya to go to maldives..so you will spend time with yug bhaiya peacefully..yes you are right...anubhav has become more crazy and childish for me only...whenever something happens to me my anubhav always goes crazy over me..I'm thankful to my dad that I got such a caring and amazing partner like anubhav..he is my soulmate and husband...I totally forgot to inform garima bua that anu is alive..anu and I got married legally..garima bua is always important person in my life....she always went against people for my happiness...I think I should surprise her with my anubhav when I go back to Lucknow..we will make an entry in my house(bhatnagar mansion)...I'm sure garima bua will be more happy to see me like never before..

Neeti-ohh no such expensive gift..please..I already have you as my sister..love and hug are enough for me...I understand that you wanna see me happy with my husband yug....thank you so much for thinking about me..true that anu is now a crazy lover for you..garima bua is the only person left in your life...she has the right to know about it as she always treats you as own daughter..she may not give birth to you but garima's motherly love is true for you..its your turn to surprise her with beautiful gift...

Khusi comes and starts crying loudly..khusi apologizes to gungun with folded hands and touches her feet but gungun stops her from touching feet..

Gungun-khusi enough I don't like anyone to touch my feet...I only say hi or hello to everyone..that's it...its okay khusi...let's forget everything...we have to move on...I know that anubhav is your elder brother...you can call me by my name...don't call me bhabi...I'm your friend...

Khusi-aww so sweet of you gungun...thank you for understanding me...anubhav has become more crazy for you as princess..we can never find a better daughter in law sister in law and wife....I agree that you are a modern and richer girl but you are such a pure soul person unlike your mother..you are like your father dr.riddhesh...he was a good person ever...he protected me and ankit before our marriage..I can never forget this favour..thankfully I got saved from family because of your father...its good that you came in our lives...our happiness is now returning now..

Neeti-khusi i agree with you..we regret for trusting akiriti so much..

Gungun-enogh please let's forget that

Khusi,neeti and gungun hug together emotionally like friendship reunion..

Ankit,yug and golu chachu congratulates anubhav for winning real love...they hug together...yug teases him to kiss her on cheek..ankit and gc laughs loudly...

Anu-i want to be thankful to you,ankit and yug for always supporting me in order to be with gungun and my love...you are our friends...shut up yug bhaiya how can I kiss my gungun on her cheek infront of elder kulshershtha...he also smiles..

Ankit-im more happy to you being happy after getting married to gungun..

Yug-right...I did my best to help you to win real love for gungun...

Anu,golu chachu,ankit and yug get shocked and happy seeing neeti,khusi and gungun hug together...

Ankit-that means khusi and neeti bhabi have patched up with gungun like before..

Yug-right...but I'm mad at neeti for always fighting with me over akiriti..I'm deeply upset with her..we never fought before akiriti came in our lives...even neeti didn't even notice my little brother anubhav's happiness...

Golu chachu-its not neeti's fault..akiriti is the reason for everything...don't blame her...see how she hugged gungun with beautuful apology...atleast forgive her for the sake of happiness and new beginning..

Anubhav-golu chachu is right...neeti is not just my bhabi but didi too..she is a good woman...please forgive her...see khusi and neeti are having good time with my gungun...do it for the sake of my happiness..

Ankit-right I agree with you guys..we should enjoy together like original team gc gang...

Yug-all right...I need sometime to sort out with her..hope you guys understand me...

Ankit,anu,gc tease yug to impress neeti with sweet apology...

Yug starts feeling shy and smiles..

Yug,ankit,anu and gc come near neeti,khusi and gungun..

Yug,ankit,gc and anu complain to gungun that you forgot us by spending time with girls like neeti and khusi...

Ankit-i always stood by you for your happiness...

Yug-even me too..its not fair that you forgot me easily as your elder brother gungun..

Golu chachu-gungun beta you forget me too...enjoy with girls..

Anu-right...you forgot us easily by enjoying with my bhabi and sister khusi...actually I'm happy to see you together like friendship..

Gungun apologizes to them..gc gang laugh hard..original gc gang hug together tightly like before...

Gungun tells them that she booked the ticket to move to goa along with us for trip...so it will be beautiful memories...we will go to goa after reception party..

Gc gang get happy except anubhav..anubhav gets silent and thinking

They ask anu what happened??anubhav says gungun always wastes a lot of money..I don't like it..

Gungun says please stop thinking about it..let's not spoil our mood..gc gang agree and smile...after sometimes anubhav says it's ok..we can go to goa after our Marriage..it will be beautiful memories for me and gungun...