Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I'd never message anyone whom I'm indifferent to. Only the ones I like or the ones whose company I enjoy, at max, a good acquaintance. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Would only Drunk-text one WHO I KNOW WOULD BE RECEPTIVE; Kriti Kharbanda and/or Jennifer Winget. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Edited by rckRadhe - 1 years ago
Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I can't even imagine me drinking. So i would send text in my full consciousness.. In BW actresses I would like to send text to Alia about how cute she looks and In BW actors not interested in them offscreen to the extent of wanting to send a text. If you remove BW, In actors I sent a text to a TV actor in Instagram. 

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

This topic is on the first page of the forum at the perfect time Minty๐Ÿคฃ

rckRadhe thumbnail

Ques: Which BW celeb would you text if you were drunk?  ๐Ÿ˜ƒAns: Kriti Kharbanda or Jennifer Winget ... b/cos THEY WOULD BE RECEPTIVE ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

rckRadhe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

I can't even imagine me drinking. So i would send text in my full consciousness.. In BW actresses I would like to send text to Alia about how cute she looks and In BW actors not interested in them offscreen to the extent of wanting to send a text. If you remove BW, In actors I sent a text to a TV actor in Instagram. 

You seem very cultured, but IF YOU WERE DRUNK then who in BW would you Text?

Newbird thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

You seem very cultured, but IF YOU WERE DRUNK then who in BW would you Text?

Unless if anyone makes me drink without my awareness like mixing it in my cool drink it's not possible๐Ÿ˜†.. If we imagine if such thing happened? How would I know man! I never experienced that state.. Atleast let me know how it feels when you are drunk.๐Ÿ˜†

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Bahut socha maine but NONE.

Jisko jo bolna hai twitter pe khule me bol sakte ho.. uske liye drunk hone ki zarurat nahi hai ๐Ÿ˜†

rckRadhe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

Unless if anyone makes me drink without my awareness like mixing it in my cool drink it's not possible๐Ÿ˜†.. If we imagine if such thing happened? How would I know man! I never experienced that state.. Atleast let me know how it feels when you are drunk.๐Ÿ˜†

OK if you were not DRUNK but TIPSY, then who in BW would you text? 

Newbird thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

OK if you were not DRUNK but TIPSY, then who in BW would you text? 

@bold

I have not experienced that state too. So how it would be in that state idk. But it seems you are not leaving me until I tell you an answer, so let me tell you some random answer - I would send a text to Ranbir kapoor about how cute Alia looks and ask him to forward that message to Alia! 

Edited by Newbird - 1 years ago