Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

and then several years later. Sridevi not only had a successful comeback in English Vinglish, she delivered a national award winning performance in Mom. 

Unlike Madhuri, who just goes on reality shows and is reliving her outdated dance numbers, pretending to be a young thing, when she’s really not. All of Madhuri’s acting “comebacks” after Devdas have failed miserably, including her mega flop Aja Nachle. Most hated her lame Netflix show too. She only had something to offer when she was young and was doing all those thrusting dance moves 

The "National Awards" are a DISGRACE. They never gave Sridevi a single award when she was alive, but few months after she died they decided to give her a posthumous award out of sympathy and to look good. She had been working for 51 years - they even have a Best Child Star award but no, no recognition. Mom isn't even considered one of her best performances either. 

Heere_Ve thumbnail

and then several years later. Sridevi not only had a successful comeback in English Vinglish, she delivered a national award winning performance in Mom. 

Unlike Madhuri, who just goes on reality shows and is reliving her outdated dance numbers, pretending to be a young thing, when she’s really not. All of Madhuri’s acting “comebacks” after Devdas have failed miserably, including her mega flop Aja Nachle. Most hated her lame Netflix show too. She only had something to offer when she was young and was doing all those thrusting dance moves 

Shaitaan🤣🤣🤣

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

The "National Awards" are a DISGRACE. They never gave Sridevi a single award when she was alive, but few months after she died they decided to give her a posthumous award out of sympathy and to look good. She had been working for 51 years - they even have a Best Child Star award but no, no recognition. Mom isn't even considered one of her best performances either

I guess you haven’t heard that one of her scenes in the movie is being used in an acting school? As a teachable moment. Maybe you didn’t let her performance but many did. For me, she deserves that award for Mom because she was robbed for English Vinglish

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

For me, she deserves that award for Mom because she was robbed for English Vinglish

I guess you just made my point for me 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

I guess you just made my point for me 

I did. They only realized the value of someone when their gone. When Sridevi was living they were too busy stroking the ego’s of nepokids. Also If you want to protest undeserving awards. Please do it for Akshay in Rustom and Ajay in Tanhaji. I’d be more worried about those. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 years ago
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sheena.cool

Sridevi's desperate attempt of a comeback to compete with that time's number one Madhuri Dixit who dethroned her from that position.

Sadly Army also got flopped just like her overly ambitious Lamhe, Khuda Gawah and Gumrah.

----------

As much as I love Madhuri, this comment is so not needed. Sridevi is a legend. Her legacy is huge. No one can deny that. Her presence and aura onscreen is unmatched.

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I did. They only realized the value of someone when their gone. When Sridevi was living they were too busy stroking the ego’s of nepokids. Also If you want to protest undeserving awards. Please do it for Akshay in Rustom and Ajay in Tanhaji. I’d be more worried about those. 

LOL -- ismein bhi nepokids  You are obsessed 

I highly doubt she missed out on awards for Mom and English Vinglish because of nepokids 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

LOL -- ismein bhi nepokids  You are obsessed 

I highly doubt she missed out on awards for Mom and English Vinglish because of nepokids 

It’s true, same thing happened when SSR died. When he was alive no one cared, and everyone’s busy with their PR gags. After the person dies. Then everyone realizes their talent and value. It’s really not that far fetched. Has nothing to do with me being obsessed. Do your research. 

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Yeh padho 😆

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It’s true, same thing happened when SSR died. When he was alive no one cared, and everyone’s busy with their PR gags. After the person dies. Then everyone realizes their talent and value. It’s really not that far fetched. Has nothing to do with me being obsessed. Do your research. 

You said Sridevi was robbed off awards because they were stroking nepokids egos. There is absolutely no link here unless you are really fetching

Using SSR's name here makes no sense either

Just accept it - you are obsessed with nepo kids