Meet illogical Drabble-Why every character's brains 🧠 became useless?

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Editing the actual post to avoid controversy.

Meet ko badalni thi Reet,

Par writer k dimag ko kiya worms ne eat,

Isha will fall at Kadvi Devi's feet,

In her desparation to marry Deep shit,

Hooda ko dhundna tha unki son,

Par usko jyaada hai Isha ka tension,

Ya fir Manjari banke gana hai usse in function,

Abhi tak samajh nahi aaya MA ka reason of frustration,

Kyun karte rehte wo Dhokebaaz wala rant,

Ab ban gaye hai Manushi pehle se jyada Chant,

Easy nahi hone wala MH ka baccha hunt,

Pata nahi kaha rakha Cheeku ko uska aunt.🤣

Abhi k liye issi ko yaha copy karke rakh d.

Edited by Physics_girl - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Only this explains the crap... 

Show vaise leads ke wajaha se chalta hai ya content.. Duplicate writers  was so worried that the TRP of this show might cross the newly launched  show that leads ka SS hi kam kar diya 

Na rahega baas na bajegi basuri.. So now there is no content and no leads... 

Boojho toh jaane... 

Edited by fanktlk - 1 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

jb ITV k dumbest characters (or as we say in Hindi “murkho ki kitaab” chapegi) ki book publish hogi … Ahlawats ka pura khandaan including Meet Ahlawat ki biwi Meet Hooda and uska sasural aka Hoodas ka naam jarur likha jayega …  Jyada mehnat krni ni padi … sbme dimag kabhi tha hi ni …. ab to bilkul hi ni h …. 

story to h hi ni … logic to bht phle khatam ho gya ta … romance boring ho gya h … koi connect hi ni lgta mje lead k scenes me … and 1 strong point hua krta ta comedy … mtlb hafte ho gye h mje aise koi scene dekhe Meet me jb mai genuine hasi hu … ha characters ki bewakoofi pr jarur hasi hu … but last I think Hoshiyar ne hi hasaya ta mje … tarike se …. baki sb characters me na dimag h na koi charm …. yaar inko jo story chlani h chlaye bs roz 5 min ka 1 scene Hoshiyar and popat fai ka dikha de …. in dono ki comedy dekh kr hi thoda has le insan …. show to wahiyat h….

Jugnu21 thumbnail

long back when Masoom was shown raising objections on Adoption talking about great bloodline of Ahlawats … tb I said a few words that any kid who doesn’t have Ahlawat blood in their veins is super lucky … because this bloodline is cursed … either they don’t have brain (Tej, Meet Ahlawat and Isha)  or have too much of it so much that it is useless and become criminal (Masoom, Ram) ….  now I am seriously doubtful…. should we be happy about chhotu Meet ? after all he is “ahlawato ka bachcha” plus Manushi as maasi from maternal side …  should I be scared? 😆

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

long back when Masoom was shown raising objections on Adoption talking about great bloodline of Ahlawats … tb I said a few words that any kid who doesn’t have Ahlawat blood in their veins is super lucky … because this bloodline is cursed … either they don’t have brain (Tej, Meet Ahlawat and Isha)  or have too much of it so much that it is useless and become criminal (Masoom, Ram) ….  now I am seriously doubtful…. should we be happy about chhotu Meet ? after all he is “ahlawato ka bachcha” plus Manushi as maasi from maternal side …  should I be scared? 😆

Bas season 2 mat dekhna... then you are safe.... 

Waise tum season 1 bhi tho nahi dekh rhi ... so no need to be scared 😆

Anjureads thumbnail

Anamika😂😂.... really your mind works amazingly when writing... 

Edited by Anjureads - 1 years ago
Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Anamika😂😂.... as a story tho ye bahut hi funny hai.... really your mind works amazingly when writing... 

but tbh I am doubtful about this dear... disclaimer chhota  nahi bada karo...  controversial na ho jaye... Bhagyas ka mujhe kuch nahi pata na hi pata karna hai.... But I would not put the fault of this production house and writer on another show's people. 

Bold- Haan wesa type ho gaya na? I would never want it to become controversial because blaming them was never my intention. Esse hi likh d😁. Anyways I removed it now.  Thanks Anju😁.  

Divya if you want you may also remove your comment

Anjureads thumbnail

Edited by Anjureads - 1 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Bold- Haan wesa type ho gaya na? I would never want it to become controversial because blaming them was never my intention. Esse hi likh d😁. Anyways I removed it now.  Thanks Anju😁.  

Divya if you want you may also remove your comment

arey to kuch or likh do … but likho aise post delete mt kro… I have an idea in mind may be you can write about it? thoda logical h to show me dekhne ni milega so you can use it as a drabble idea …

how about Manjari/Meet H after all this Isha fiasco is over … is crying in her room over the lost chance of finding her son since Manushi has warned her against speaking about Kadvi devi but she anyways did and in all that ruckus Manushi gave her a look and went away … she didn’t say anything but Manjari has assumed that Manushi got suspicious and had called their deal off …  

so she was crying and felt a hand on her shoulder .. without looking up she assumed it is Popat fai …  and told her what she felt … like she knows that how popat fai warned her against taking this risk and now probably she lost her only chance to get her son back .. all efforts… all this getup as Manjari is wasted …. although she did say that her son will understand but now she has a feeling that her son will never forgive her for abandoning him like she did … moreover now Ahlawats have lost their child because of her …. How if Meet Ahlawat who is already angry with her, gets to know about this may be never speak to her … basically she vent out her emotional state … unaware that person who is standing over her shoulder is not popat fai but Meet Ahlawat… who got shocked hearing all this… He doesn’t know whether to celebrate that he is finally able to expose Manjari’s disguise or should he be happy hearing about his son? or should be angry at this new revelation…. infact he is unable to comprehend that how his son is alive which he thought is still born … so you can capture emotional state of both … and actually take it whichever way you like … Meet Ahlawat’s reaction is what you think it should be…

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Bas season 2 mat dekhna... then you are safe.... 

Waise tum season 1 bhi tho nahi dekh rhi ... so no need to be scared 😆

season 2? na baba na … bilkul ni …. mai tarak mehta ka ooltah chashma dekh lungi pr iska season 2 ni dekhungi…😆