Thank you Anju! First time saw sindoor varsha in slow motion. 🤣🤣🤣 Is there popat fai in this scene? I watched few episodes of NUKSH on YouTube, ok ok lga.
Yeah popat fai is there too in this scene 😄
And the FL of NUKSH... I have not watched though.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank you Anju! First time saw sindoor varsha in slow motion. 🤣🤣🤣 Is there popat fai in this scene? I watched few episodes of NUKSH on YouTube, ok ok lga.
Yeah popat fai is there too in this scene 😄
And the FL of NUKSH... I have not watched though.
I don’t know how they will justify this uncle kid relationship. In the first few episodes she called him uncle and her daddy said we are almost of same age 🙊. FL promised her dad that she would never do such things (as in love n all) lol. I don’t think I will continue this, watched just for Iqbal khan.Originally posted by: Anjureads
Yeah popat fai is there too in this scene 😄
And the FL of NUKSH... I have not watched though.
yes she does .., a lot … I saw few thapki pyaar ki 2 clips … and she is clown villain there … 🤣
chlo tum Kuch k aage to badhi …😈
chlo tum Kuch k aage to badhi …😈
Haan I will write the one with your idea after my project. Jaldi khatam ho jaye wo. Aaj pata nahi kaam mai man nahi baith Raha.