If only parents could divorce kids

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

😑🀒😑🀒😑🀒

If I had kids like Pakhi and Paritosh I would have surely divorced them and would never want to see their face in my life. If what P and T said Anu today, I ever said to my mother, my parents would have surely buried me alive. But AnupaMaa is the only perfect Maa in this world so she will never scold or discipline her kids. No wonder her kids turned out to be such spoilt brats. After few days, her kids will come running back to her to fulfil their selfish. needs and she will lovingly welcome them. They will never face any repercussions for what they did. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I know thappad is no solution still itna bolne ke baad bhi pakhi jaisi aulad ko ek thappad bhi nahi pada ! πŸ€”

ninastx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

[QUOTE=MOTHERHOOD]

😑🀒😑🀒😑🀒

If I had kids like Pakhi and Paritosh I would have surely divorced them and would never want to see their face in my life. If what P and T said Anu today, I ever said to my mother, my parents would have surely buried me alive. But AnupaMaa is the only perfect Maa in this world so she will never scold or discipline her kids. No wonder her kids turned out to be such spoilt brats. After few days, her kids will come running back to her to fulfil their selfish. needs and she will lovingly welcome them. They will never face any repercussions for what they did. 

Anupama needs to step back. Stepping back does not mean you love your children any less - It just means you need to respect yourself. Some children are not loyal to you - they are loyal to their need of you. Once their needs change, so does their loyalty. 

Yes u r right. My parents would have buried me alive too….or thrown me out of the door without a penny. Parenting should be a blessing not  painful.

Jefen thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I did not watch today's episode. I can't. I will die out of depression guessing from what I have read here. Can u explain what exactly happened?

sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jefen

I did not watch today's episode. I can't. I will die out of depression guessing from what I have read here. Can u explain what exactly happened?

As always anupama did soory soory , anupama forced herself on Leela by saying you are my MOTHER and will always remain my MOTHER blah blah blah πŸ˜‘ 

Seems like Anuj will have brain stroke as he was in massive stress and anger . 

Pakhi/Leela/vanraj was baar baar saying leave from here but before leaving she choose to give 2 min farewell speech to all the women who were present there πŸ˜†

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The only reason i understand why it is hard for Anu to move on without kids is caz she is mother (no matter how badly they hurt them, the tradition role of mother is engraved in mind). I didnt go as far as Pakhi did god I wasn't even 10% close and my mom though we fight never gave up being gmy mom and being worrird regardless of how old I am. Thats mom. Cannot break relationships which kids can do it easily 

Loved aanuj, one line that didnt sit well with me, is Anu justifying Baa being right as mother despite her actions being wrong (women double check the line). I wish Anu keeps her end of word and why on earth she wants to say 'Anu is background' that has been V"s Ego all along. Glad at least she said Anuj wasn't wrong in what he said about Baa ( saving grace) sometime Anu shows Stockholm Syndrome, abusers sae pity and pyaar, that lasted for 27yrs not gonna change over night with big lines. 

Edited by TitanFan - 1 years ago
Jefen thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey bhagwaan... When when when will she learn!!!! I am just concerned for Anuj and CA reh... Why they have to face this for the sake of Anupama's devotion to abusers. She can have a boundary nah jaha she respects them but doesn't serve them or worship them.. Kire pare inn Shahs ko and by Shahs I mean only Shahs not Anupama Shah πŸ™„

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

As always anupama did soory soory , anupama forced herself on Leela by saying you are my MOTHER and will always remain my MOTHER blah blah blah πŸ˜‘ 

Seems like Anuj will have brain stroke as he was in massive stress and anger . 

Pakhi/Leela/vanraj was baar baar saying leave from here but before leaving she choose to give 2 min farewell speech to all the women who were present there πŸ˜†

Who is Kanta to her? Why no concern for birth mother? Ungrateful disgusting woman.

When she said she wants to talk only to the women of this house, I thought she will talk about menstrual hygiene. What she said can be said infront of men also. Why this only ladies condition. πŸ˜‚

imkt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Today episode was very teary . It’s the story of every mother who is  disrespected by her own children. 

Every kid should be careful with the words they choose to say because later, those words always leave a huge wound of regrets in the heart besides hurting the loved ones. Those wounds can't be healed!

Pakhi & Toshu & Vanraj & Baa they are toxic people and they deserve same kind of treatment what they do with others. Their destruction is started now. 

β€œmaa ka apmaan bhagwan ka apmaan β€œ so true this shayad bhagwan kabhi mil bhi jaaye but maa ek baar chahle jaaye phir wapas Nahi milti 

M not getting emotional but this is the fact. 

❀️

Kajal

Edited by imkt - 1 years ago
sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

Who is Kanta to her? Why no concern for birth mother? Ungrateful disgusting woman.

When she said she wants to talk only to the women of this house, I thought she will talk about menstrual hygiene. What she said can be said infront of men also. Why this only ladies condition. πŸ˜‚

Ab jaana he padega maayke se yeh soch kar anupama ka dimag ghum gaya tha πŸ˜‚