Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

was gaumbi hallucinating again lol everytime bhabhji leaves they make him do this lol

aimmyangle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thanks for the tag primz... 

Lols aj to hardik bhai k darshan hue episode mn dhaniya ho gaye hm log toh 🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Bhabhi maa once again farar with bacha... 

Shewta k parents ka itna thada reaction about her c section ... Matlab yar opration hua bacha hua kuch to thora shocked hotay apas mn discuss kartay k hua kia akhir asa... Directly hans k puch rahe k bacha kahan hai ... Lols normally asa ho to pehlay to ghr me yeh bawal aye ga k bacha hua kahan s bap kon hai  9 months kahan the larki kahan bachay ko janam dia us n hua kia tha etc r phr ata bacha hai kahan thora sad hotay un ki beti k sath asa kesay ho gaya  ... Yehn c section mark dekhray hi bachay p a gaye 🥱🥱🥱🥱😒😒😒😒😒

Palak2812 thumbnail

I am very suprised he wrote someting good for Alice 

But his Article shows he wasn't really interested in praising her rather wanted to name his favourites. 

Goodluckok thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
mpks1 thumbnail

Yeh Kamaal/dhamaal kaise hua? I don’t trust this guy at all. This  is  definitely a click bait article that too paid by someone to write on Alice along with KD.

IMHO, Alice is not suited for reality show. You need to be over the top, which she os not.

Leave her alone, she is good being an actress😕 

BTW, who is Shiny Dixit? ðŸ˜† Oh man! He wrote the wrong name, someone is not going to be happy😆

Don’t even proof  read articles, got the name wrong, bada aaya article likhnewaala aur publish bhi karnewaala 🙄

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
Saakshi2k thumbnail

Uncleji kaafi dino ke baad ... Oml 

Free publicity uncle ji.... 

Lagta hai payment aai toh hai par achi nahi... Isiliye Alice ka name likh diya instead of someone yk, aur toh aur naam bhi galat likha lmao... 

Taarif chal rahi hai dekho... 

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Today's episode was good. Shiva was somewhat calmer than yesterday and they showed his monologue as well. Suman was so supportive of raavi today. I wonder what will make her flip.i am looking forward to see what she will wear at the anchoring function ðŸ˜†

No segments today? 

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimmyangle

Thanks for the tag primz... 

Lols aj to hardik bhai k darshan hue episode mn dhaniya ho gaye hm log toh 🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Bhabhi maa once again farar with bacha... 

Shewta k parents ka itna thada reaction about her c section ... Matlab yar opration hua bacha hua kuch to thora shocked hotay apas mn discuss kartay k hua kia akhir asa... Directly hans k puch rahe k bacha kahan hai ... Lols normally asa ho to pehlay to ghr me yeh bawal aye ga k bacha hua kahan s bap kon hai  9 months kahan the larki kahan bachay ko janam dia us n hua kia tha etc r phr ata bacha hai kahan thora sad hotay un ki beti k sath asa kesay ho gaya  ... Yehn c section mark dekhray hi bachay p a gaye 🥱🥱🥱🥱😒😒😒😒😒

In PS, anything Raavi does is blown out of proportion and will be questioned by everyone and she won’t be able to answer anyone because they don’t giver her good comebacks. 
Here Shweta’s  back story seems to be huge but Mom and Dad are behaving as if she just had a fever and feeling weak.

I am not saying they have to probe and question her but both of them can find out what happened to her, where she was,  how did she end up being pregnant, who is the father etc  Instead Mom is watching Raavi’s SM videos😕

Also someone must have changed her clothes, didn’t they see the C-Section scar on the first day she arrived. Also what’s the nurse who is taking care of her doing? Didn’t she say something to the parents?

There is no thought gone into Shweta’s story at all ðŸ˜•

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago