Tagging those who commented on earlier chapters 🤗

Jiyarao thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Wonderful shot ☺️😇✨ heart warming ☺️🤍😇✨

slan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

We soooo wish we could get some cute innicent bits like these in the show..But..anyway!
Thank you for the piece...it was wonderful reading❤️🤗

AubodroKhargosh thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 1 0 Thumbnail + 5

Amazing one shot!! It was sweet and wholesome! Loved that they didn't fight as much here. And pihu telling Ram about Prince charming haha!

I can just imagine them staring at each other with "Dil ki dhadkan" playing in the background

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

This is so beautiful 😭 Ram and Pihu's bond in your story is so precious ❤️

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Shubham getting redemption arc💃💃💃 Bring it on....though he doesn't deserve it, I always felt that between Shivi and Ram, he had the third child syndrome and that's why turned out into who he is. He should get some moments of redemption, just like Shivi, even if he doesn't become the Bharat to this Ram.

Ram overhearing stuff that someone needs to tell to his face is such a  cliche that I love it🙈

Thanks Meri  Shibu ❤️. So glad you liked it 🤗. 

Redemption arc should be given to writers of the show to save this show but they are mindlessly writing nonsense plots 🤪. 

Regarding Shubham, yeah they could have given so much depth to his character instead they made him an yes mom kind of character with no real reason. 

Ram only believe stuff he overhears. Actually he did believe Priya when she blamed Nandini in the show. So Ram only reacts based on his current mood 🤣. Sometime he says to Nandini apologize to a mom for scaring for a week. The same Ram, next time goes you are family when he finds out she made Priya lie five years back. 

Writers and their logic . So it is getting hard to write anything on this show each passing day of meaningless episodes. So I do hope I can complete this book at least

Monaparekh12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome update loved pihu and ram bonding continue soon 

LYSSA-Pie thumbnail

Such a heart warming update 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Such a sweet update🥺🥺🥺

BlurredLines thumbnail