Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Monaparekh12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Awesome and mind-blowing update .Wish ye sab serial main bhi hota continue soon 

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I am so glad u gave Akki a role to play in the truth reveal. I really miss him in the show. He was the only true family Priya ever had. Ram is still in denial thinking Priya wouldn’t lie about paternity and waiting to see how he will react here once the truth is out. Loved reading the update Nita ❤️ 

Edited by BeyondHorizon - 1 years ago
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Lovely update. As Oscar Wilde said, truth is rarely pure and never simple. I am glad Shubham's involvement in Shivi's death is exposed. I wish Akki is back in the show too. Ram still doesn't know about Pihu's paternity. Makes me hopeful that there's gonna be another OS ❤️

Nitisha_NM thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Love the way you write. Please tag me when you post any story.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Oh Ram🤣 if only you met a trashier version of you in the serial, you'd know that Priya was right in assuming that you can separate a mother from her child 🤣I love how we have to dumb it down in our stories for Ram to figure the truth out because that's how dumb they made Ram look in the show🤣

Awesome shot🥰

LoveMyself_sri thumbnail

This is so so good. I m so scared to watch upcoming episodes because it will be more negativity now

Jiyarao thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Fantastic shot 🙌🙌👏👏✨ thank you for giving akki a role in one truth reveal , miss him in the show , he was only one  who actually genuinely cared about priya and ram , 

Regarding pihu's paternity, ram needs to know that priya never betrayed him, never had any affair with Krish, pihu is his and Priya's daughter not Krish's, priya was blackmailed and threatened by Nandini to lie about the child otherwise the child would be in orphanage and unaware about her parents forever, it's time ram comes to know his step mother's evilness in seperating him from his wife and daughter !! 

Berrygoat thumbnail

I love that u make R think so much more that the R in the show🤣🤣

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monaparekh12

Awesome and mind-blowing update .Wish ye sab serial main bhi hota continue soon 

Thank you ❤️. Glad you liked the update 🤗. 

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

I am so glad u gave Akki a role to play in the truth reveal. I really miss him in the show. He was the only true family Priya ever had. Ram is still in denial thinking Priya wouldn’t lie about paternity and waiting to see how he will react here once the truth is out. Loved reading the update Nita ❤️ 

Thanks Mandy for the lovely feedback ❤️🤗. Glad you liked it ❤️. Well if they kept Akki in the show, they most likely would have ruined him too 🤪. 

Well I do hope to finish this SS before I completely lose interest in the characters . I have idea for the next two update for now. Let see 😆