Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Dev and family have little control of the company. Does Maan have the better part of the shares?

coderlady thumbnail

Geet's father is not thinking right. He is overlooking everything.

coderlady thumbnail

Dev invited her but she is looking towards meeting Maan.

coderlady thumbnail

Nature wants them to meet again. Dev can do nothing about it.

coderlady thumbnail

Maan's set of rooms are more posh than the part belonging to Dev and company. Geet will soon see inconsistencies. 

coderlady thumbnail

Is Maan a painter? As well as a writer?

coderlady thumbnail

She doesn't want to touch Dev, but she kissed Maan twice.

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Geet is practically business minded she will know soon whom have this 75 percent shares  geet family taking as relations and giving importance to it put geet investing about khurran's

Dev have no guts to touch geet but maan have guts to kiss her too 

Y not geet go office without informing dev family and meet owner 

swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Part-3 

Nice update..

Commented on blog..

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Oh loved the updates… honestly started off ch 1 with very less interest with Indebted in mind but by ch 3 now I’m so intrigued and hooked! Geet is practical all the way & very mature for her age, has calculated everything well & looking to get profited with this merger. Handas assuming Dev & Sanjeev K being the main owners of Khurana Companies! What is the mystery behind Maan’s existence? Now its clear that he might own 75% of the company, yet noone outside knows abt this! What is being hidden? Why is Maan behaving like a drunkard and a waste?? From the looks of it he is only acting like a loser when he’s anything but that. And also a painter?? Calling Geet an inspiration.. does he know her from before?!

And Coming to the most interesting part, these 2 are already having such a hot chemistry 🥵 🔥 Geet who is so unromantic is for the first time lost in a stranger’s touch. To an extent where she comes looking for him in his room, got caught and now they are both making out so passionately 🙈🙈 my god Maan just got so hot by Ch 3! And she’s not feeling violated with his touch instead enjoying it. Does Maan know much more abt Geet than she does? Loved the updates and sorry for late comments… I want to comment when I am at leisure so I can put my thoughts properly … I’m so enjoying even this I don’t know how you bring the best of roles that suit Maaneet in all stories you write.. Pls update soonest and also Indebted in between pls 

Edited by babelicious - 1 years ago