Arjun and Preeta 7/28 episode

king99 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Loved today episode.  It was well balanced.  The intensity between Arjun and Preeta was great!!  They both couldn't stop staring at each other.  Shakti was spot on with his acting.  

Rishab is in love with Preeta but it's hidden and will not disclose it appears.  Sorry to say Preeta  just has respect for him and not in love with him.  

Anjali is such a cute mix in the group, she is in love with Arjun too.  Wonder how his fiancé is going to feel about it.  And whatever happened to Nidhi?  Did  they forget about her??  They cannot just ignore he is also engaged.  

Can't wait for the reveal for Karan.  Keep up the great episodes.

Edited by king99 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: king99

Loved today episode.  It was well balanced.  The intensity between Arjun and Preeta was great!!  They both couldn't stop staring at each other.  Shakti was spot on with his acting.  

Rishab is in love with Preeta but it's hidden and will not disclose it appears.  Sorry to say Preeta  just has respect for him and not in love with him.  

Anjali is such a cute mix in the group, she is in love with Arjun too.  Wonder how his fiancé is going to feel about it.  And whatever happened to Nidhi?  Did  they forget about her??  They cannot just ignore he is also engaged.  

Can't wait for the reveal for Karan.  Keep up the great episodes.

I am not keen for preeran coz i feel respect and trust is more important than love which rishab and preeta shares 

Love alone is not good enough to keep couples happy 

But with the way preeta is shown not able to move on so it would be better she stays with karan and carry on defending her marriage with his girlfriends🤣🤣🤣

Rishab deserves a woman who loves him dearly. But the sadist writers won't do that. They will keep him stuck between preeran and it's going to be annoying 

I agree, Anjali is the cutest of the lot. Hopefully they don't ruin her. 

As for Needhi looks like she ran away to another planet🤣🤣🤣

Writers parcelled her there a while till required.

Edited by Aniash - 1 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Aniash

I am not keen for preeran coz i feel respect and trust is more important than love which rishab and preeta shares 

Love alone is not good enough to keep couples happy 

But with the way preeta is shown not able to move on so it would be better she stays with karan and carry on defending her marriage with his girlfriends🤣🤣🤣

Rishab deserves a woman who loves him dearly. But the sadist writers won't do that. They will keep him stuck between preeran and it's going to be annoying 

I agree, Anjali is the cutest of the lot. Hopefully they don't ruin her. 

As for Needhi looks like she ran away to another planet🤣🤣🤣

Writers parcelled her there a while till required.

I've always liked sonal. She always has a lovely presence onscreen and actually she pairs very well with shakti. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Is that song sun le oh mahiya the first time it's been played in this show? Such a beautiful song. They've been playing the more dramatic instrumental version of this song on arjun post leap and I always wondered where that music  was from, seems they created this song for preeran just recently. 

Clearly they are sticking with preeran as couple, but that sucks given how terrible of a relationship theirs is. Preeta will forever be fending her relationship with karan due to his lack of trust in her and lack of loyalty as he's constantly trying to indulge in bigamy. 

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

Is that song sun le oh mahiya the first time it's been played in this show? Such a beautiful song. They've been playing the more dramatic instrumental version of this song on arjun post leap and I always wondered where that music  was from, seems they created this song for preeran just recently. 

Clearly they are sticking with preeran as couple, but that sucks given how terrible of a relationship theirs is. Preeta will forever be fending her relationship with karan due to his lack of trust in her and lack of loyalty as he's constantly trying to indulge in bigamy. 

She deserves it