Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Definitely skipping this one.. sooo done with Bollywood pushing the narrative of Punjab being a druggy state.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: DheeJattanDi

Definitely skipping this one.. sooo done with Bollywood pushing the narrative of Punjab being a druggy state.

The ending does not promote drug use 

Edited by priya185 - 1 years ago
vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

jhanvi was strictly much below average, you can see the effort in acting, like a school kid on stage trying to remember their lines,  especially against actors like mita and deepak, her accent was all over the place, just listen to actors in gangs of wasseypur 

she was better than gunjan which is not saying much 

movie was a decent adaptation, i feel talented directors are being killed by forcing them to make remakes and work with certain actors 

nema123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Enjoyed this movie... never thought I will like it!

Jahnvi is so good in the role, perfect role for her and she did complete justice to it.

major credit goes to the director of the movie. 

Bichhoo thumbnail

Jhanvi was actually very good in the movie.She was far from poor or below average.Had this been done by a non nepo kid then the forum members would have gone gaga 

altgr thumbnail

I enjoyed the movie. I haven't watched the original. Janhvi did well. But it was the supporting cast which I liked the most.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bichhoo

Jhanvi was actually very good in the movie.She was far from poor or below average.Had this been done by a non nepo kid then the forum members would have gone gaga 

Jhanvi was good. The story was already done by a nonnepo actor. Nayanthara. Someone who has watched both will know how unskilled Jhanvi is in comparison. And Nayans is hardly among the greats. 

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: Bichhoo

watch sridevi or vidya to know that Janhvi's acting is below average

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Very Nice movie

Nice movie--Luvd Jhnvahi...she was good in in Gunjan Saxsena as well👍🏼