Yash Aarti Aarya SS

Sidhhiti thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hello readers....

It's been a long time I've written a story

Last story was left incomplete and I'm sorry for that .

But I promise I'll complete this story.....

EPILOGUE 

He has the talent to show things from his perceptive..through this compelling way of tellingstories...and conveying them through writing books.

On the other hands-she doesn't even look at books

She's irritated by him in almost every way possible..-by his hazel-greenish curious eyes, by his dark black smooth tousled hair, by his strong yet attractive facial features...by his melodically husky voice, and most importantly his calming and charming personality.

But he's anything but irritated by her...he's curious about her-that why this girl doesn't like books and most importantly HIM !

Edited by Sidhhiti - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Interesting what  a coincidence  was missing  ur stories 

Sidhhiti thumbnail

Part-1

Yash's Pov

The rain poured heavily with the stormy wind

making a thunderous sound. I stood calmly by my room's large window with a cup of tea in my left hand, gazing outside. The small droplets of rain- spattered drumming against the glass window when the wind changed its direction now and then... I slowly sipped the hot tea and observed the view of nature outside, intently.

Abruptly, my peace was interrupted by the loud

vibration of my phone on the table. I casually walked and grabbed the phone, and checked the message sent by my P.A. Arya Sharan.

"Congratulations Sir! All copies Sold!" He texted.

I replied to his message with a thank you and walked to my kitchen to place the cup in the sink.

Suddenly one more message appeared but it wasn't my P.A., instead it was my mom. Before I could open the message her video call rang, loudly.

"Hello, Mom.," I said.

"When are- oh my god Yash! When did you get glasses ? I have told you so many times don't work at night! When will you listen to me?!" She

scolded me.

I chuckled as she was worrying about nothing.

"Relax mom, I am Fine. How are you? And dad?" I asked with a smile.

"Everyone is Fine..your P.A just texted us, saying that your books are all sold! Congrats dear- and your dad, are so proud of you dear! God bless you!"

"Thanks, mom! Where's dad?" l asked. The smile on her face vanished and an unknown expression took place.

"Mom.. mom..where's dad? Is everything alright?!" I asked panicking a little.

"Your dad has gone to visit his childhood friend Mr. Dubey's. As he's wasn't feeling well."

"Mr. Dubey?" l asked confusedly.

"Yes, do you remember Satyendra-uncle?"

"Yes, Who used to bring chocolate and candies for me?."

"The very same one, his full name is Mr. Satyendra Dubey." She replied."When are you coming home, dear? We live in the same city and yet you don't come to visit us often." She said after a steady pause. 

"Mom...l will come...very soon!"

"You said this last time also, and you didn't come!" She replied.

"l am sorry-how about I come this weekend for

dinner?"

"Are you sure?"

"l am. Umm, mom, l gotta go, Arya is calling me... I will call you later... bye mom." I said hurriedly and she nodded understandably with a quick goodbye.

"Yes, Arya, anything important?" I asked him while pacing back and forth.

"Sir! I called you to asked about the updates of the book-fair events...we have to announce the date of that event ASAP! We have received a ton of your fan mails asking when are you coming to their city, for a book event tour!" He said.

"Umm okay, why don't I come office tomorrow and tell you the dates then?" I sat on the sofa in my living room, comfortably. "Also I would like to discuss new ideas about my upcoming book release event.

"Of course-sir, and once again congratulations on your success!" He said in a formal tone.

"Thanks again." With that, I ended the call.

A few weeks later...........

I texted mom a thousand of apologies over the last two weeks because she's not talking to me. After all, It was my fault that I promised her one dinner and couldn't fulfill the promise...

In hurry, l grabbed my bag and threw it in my car before driving fast. One thing about living in small towns is that you don't have to worry about being stuck in traffic jams for too long. 

Although sometimes roads can be rough or a little curvy but still it has its own kind of charming adventure.

l entered the main gate of my old house andp parked my car in the lot.

"Yash Sir! How are you?!" The gardener, Sam waved at me with a smile.

"l am good-how are you?" I smiled.

"l am good too, thank you. Madam is waiting for you inside. Good luck!" He implied before returning to his work.

I gulped nervously before pressing the doorbell.

"Mom-I am sorry..- oh...who are you?" She looked really young like 14 or 15 years old, her eyes widened like she was surprised. Her small lips formed in a joyous smile.

"Pari..., what's taking you so long?" I heard a melodic voice from behind the door, slowly with

heavy steps.

"l am so sorry, Mr. are you here to meet someone?"

She asked me, raising her softly arched eyebrows,

while her dark brown eyes looked questionably at me and her soft lips pressed together as she

frowned.

"Mr. l am talking to you! Are you here to meet

someone? And who are you?" She asked sternly.

"| am-...

"Yash Scindhiya! The best selling novelist!"

The little girl said before l could complete the intro-sentence.

"Yeah..just Yash is fine..by the way, I live here" I said with a smile. "'Sorry, but I didn't get your name-

"Pari lets go!" She walked away dragging Pari

with her, without giving me a second glance.

For a minute I stood a little confused about what just happened. This was the first time a girl hasn't given me her attention let alone thrown herself at me. I was taken a little back by it.

"Mom! I am sorry!" I ran to mom when I saw her

coming downstairs.

"Stay where you are?! Why did you come today?

Why not a year later or something?!" She said in a serious tone.

"You know how busy I was... am sorry! I mean it..

and I have decided to stay here at least a month this time." I sat next to her on the couch.

"Oh really?!"

"Yes! Please forgive me, pretty please." I looked at her with begging eyes and a pleading smile.

"Alright, you are forgiven! Come here!" She

embraced me in a warm hug. Suddenly my eyes

diverted to the same girl, who got me thinking

about things I never thought before... she was glancing at us..there was something in her eyes.that made my heart warm.

She hid behind the wall when she saw me staring at her.

"Mom, who are they? The two girls in our house?" | asked.

"Oh! They are your dad's friend's daughter..they

gonna live with us from now on.." Mom said thinking deeply.

"Why?" asked without realizing it

"Because they have lost their only family, their dad died a few weeks ago...your dad promised him to take care of them. The elder one is very reserve and introvert and the younger one is very frank and outgoing...why don't you go to your room and freshen up and then join us for lunch and get to know them?" Mom said.

"Sounds amazing! See for you lunch." I said before heading to my room.

After the shower, I looked through my bag for a

outfit.

"Ahh! Oh no! What are you doing in my room?

"It's my room! You are in the wrong room." I said.".

"Don't come closer...eww!" Her face reddened.

"What do you mean by 'eww'? It's not like l am

here standing without any cloths?!!" l asked

demandingly as I was hurt by her comment.

That's when he realised he is only in a towel.

"Eww! Means eww! Wear your damn clothes and get out of my room!" She responds angrily.

"Listen, Miss--oh shit! I am so sorry!" My eyes widened when I saw the decorations in this room was different than I had in my room.

I hurriedly and embarrassingly collected my stuff and walked passed her. Instantly, she turned her back on me...

After my embarrassing moment in front of her made me a bit self-conscious... a bit would be an understatement..

I write things which make people fall in love with my books and my charming look is a cherry on top of that.This was the first time someone said 'eww' to me!!!

'And is it bad that I want her to like me?' Like me like everyone does around me...

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I was going downstairs for breakfast but suddenly stopped in my way when I saw HER...she was saying something to her sister, which seemed very serious..her dark brown eyes were full of annoyance, her left hand rested on her waist and right-hand was gesturing something like she was scolding her sister, Pari was looking sad and her head was down low..l felt bad for her...

'I wonder what she's saying and why she is so serious? is she like this all the time?"

Out of nowhere, she made a sudden eye contact with me like she heard my curious thoughts; she walked toward me and closed the door on my face without saying a word.

"How rude?!!" I murmured to myself, in total disbelief what just happened.

"I hope you two are settling in here comfortably?" Mom asked.

"Yes, aunty, Di and I are thankful to you and uncle... for letting us stay here." Pari replied sweetly.

"Aww, please don't mention it.you two are now part of this family...anyway, where is your sister?"

"Here, Aunty," she said taking a seat beside Pari.

"Dear, I would like you to meet Pari and Aarti! Aarti, this is Yash, my only son." Mom looked at me and then to her with a warm smile.

'Aarti' I said her name inaudibly and felt it familiar on my tongue rather than foreign.

"Hi," I said softly.

Without acknowledging my greetings she shifted her attention to her sister and my mom. 

For the first time, I felt ignored, what does she think of herself?!

Following evening...

"...Pari l have told you so many times we aren't going to the bookstore tomorrow, and that's final!" I heard her voice coming from the garden. I closed my laptop and took my cup of tea with me to see what's going on.

"Di, please! It's-

"No, Pari! There are so many books in your bag that you still haven't read yet and I am not allowing you to buy more books end of the dissc-..   I am sorry do you need anything?" She asked me clearly annoyed by my presence.

"Umm no?" I replied.

"So you are eavesdropping our conversation?" She said in an accusing tone.

"No, I wasn't. This is my house, I can roam wherever I want, Miss." I said raising my brow.

"I know this is your house but that doesn't mean

you'll eavesdrop in our conversations." She took a few steps closer to me and stared directly into my eyes.

"Pari, Lets go.," she ordered her little sister who followed her obediently.

"What's up with this girl's attitude, man?!" I said under my breath.

In the early morning, I woke up and went for a run, on my way home I saw her in our garden doing meditation. My feet slowed down without my realization, she looked so calm and relaxed unlike her usual self...her eyes were closed completely focused, there was a soft glow on her face and her lips were pressed together forming a small peaceful smile.

What if she is different than she portrayed herself?

She's so quiet and strict..how would she look if she smiles?

Shaking my thoughts I headed inside the house and noticed Pari in the living room watching tv.

I cleared my throat. "Pari?" She sprang from her

the couch, quickly.

"Y-Yes?" She replied nervously.

"Umm do you like books?"

"Yes!! They are the be- The sudden sparkles in her eyes disappeared as quickly as it appeared.

"I have a private library in this house...l. can give the excess to you, if only you agree to be my friend...so friends?" I extended my hand toward her.

Her eyes hesitantly looked at me and then to my hand.

"Okay, friends!!" She smiled brightly.

"Great! Now follow me.." I led her to the rooftop library.

"Wow, I didn't know that you had a library..it's so big and beautiful, thank you!!"

"You are welcome ...every fellow book lover is welcomed here. So tell me Pari...do you like my books?" l asked.

"Immense fondly! All of them..though I am still on your tenth book I have heard great things about your other books by my friends." She replied inspecting the bookshelves.

"And what about your sister? Does she likes reading?" l asked sitting on a chair.

"Oh no! Aarti di doesn't even like books let alone reading and I don't think she will ever like a book..at least not in this lifetime!" Pari exclaimed.

"Why?"

"I don't know, honestly. She never tells." She shrugged.

"Oh"

"Bhaiya, can you please sign my book? I am your

biggest fan!" She asked with a sweet smile.

"of course! And if you want I can sign books for your friends too." I replied.

"Thank you Thank you... I will be back with my book" She said before exiting the library.

More than a while later when she didn't come back, I went to look for her..to made sure if everything was okay.

So..... Finally I'm ending PART -1 here ..

Hope you like it 🙂

Edited by Sidhhiti - 1 years ago
tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks  for update this story  is going  to be interesting  with arthi n yash  colliding  with each other waiting  for next  chpt I'm sure there will  be a catfight  between  those two

Sidhhiti thumbnail

Thank you for your feedback dear.... But part 1 is still incomplete. I'll update it today.

taahir004 thumbnail

Congratulations on your new story 

Prologue is Curious 

Sidhhiti thumbnail

Part 1 is successfully updated 

You can read it ....

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 1 

Fabulous and so Amazing Start 

Aarti and Pari lost their father , now living with Yash parents 

Yash somehow could not get the attention of Aarti 

her personality also seems like very strict 

yet she also dislikes books wonder why 

Sidhhiti thumbnail

Thank you for your feedback dear 😃

Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Intriguing start... I have a hunch that Yash has something to do with Aarti's dislike of books and reading... I think they have a past that he has forgotten about so she shuns him... anyhoo, let's see if my hunch is on point... congrats on your new story. I have lost my will to write, sadly.