Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

You know all of this praise and PR articles would atleast make sense if she had done even a single bollywood movie or had atleast one movie ready for release. All of her movies so far are in "might be" stage. And this over exposure is just ridiculous. By the time her movie comes, people will be already bored of her. I mean DP's PR antics are tolerable because she has done enough work to pile on her PR. Yaha toh ek movie bhi sign nahi ki hein Sam ne ðŸ˜†

The thing this forum complains about Alia being over exposed is happening with an outsider like Sam at her volition. She's her worst enemy lol. 

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sorein

Of course Ranveer is going to be extra. If there’s something he excels at is market the hell out of something or someone. Love it, and I wish I’d passionate friends who hype me up like this. Mine are useless and negative.

Satyavachan. Extra or not, everybody needs a friend like Ranveer in their life. Whoever he has worked always speaks how selfless and giving he is. He is the best hype man also. 

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

I am just tired of Samantha this samantha that whenever i open bwf

Thank you for saying this, I don’t know even know who this Samantha girl is but it’s getting very annoying 

Edited by Purple5 - 1 years ago
Sarika12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Both have irritating personalities...maybe thats the reason he found her wonderful...

MiHY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Purple5

Thank you for saying this, I don’t know even know who this Samantha girl is but it’s getting very annoying 

yeah it's annoying. She has done a lot of mediocre movies in Tamil and Telugu in which she played a manic pixie dream girl ("loosu ponnu" in Tamil) and a few movies recently in which she played a decent role. I have watched most of her movies, and I don't understand why all this media coverage of her😕
Needless to say she has a strong PR who can't stop feeding her name to every entertainment news even if it is out of place..like she did this, she did that... ðŸ¤” 

Edited by MiHY - 1 years ago
MiHY thumbnail

I probably will face the wrath of her (internet) army for saying above ðŸ˜²

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: MiHY

I probably will face the wrath of her (internet) army for saying above ðŸ˜²

no, chill, it's fine. You're not the first one to bash her nor will you be the last one to do that. It's part of the game. All opinions are welcome!

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MiHY

yeah it's annoying. She has done a lot of mediocre movies in Tamil and Telugu in which she played a manic pixie dream girl ("loosu ponnu" in Tamil) and a few movies recently in which she played a decent role. I have watched most of her movies, and I don't understand why all this media coverage of her😕
Needless to say she has a strong PR who can't stop feeding her name to every entertainment news even if it is out of place..like she did this, she did that... ðŸ¤” 

Word. She was good in super deluxe, U turn and oh baby. That's all. 

Rest all were boring and i realised how painful her voice is.

I love her for choice of roles though. And for being a staunch Chinmayi supporter.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: dumpehathauda

Samantha is the new Dimri. 

Dimri is atleast of the industry🤣 4 filmein toh ki hai😅 but no, Dimri isn't this hyped😅 

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ranveer praises anyone and everyone .