Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Isamreen

Hiiiiya Ashi 🤗

It's been so long.I totally gave up on ITV was watching K- dramas and lurking in BWF. 

I am happy we have a common show now.  Looking forward to all your creativity and insights 😳

Oh I fully support long breaks from ITV, it can be quite exhausting. Looking forward to connecting more here lekin, it was always fun to chat with you! 

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: lovereading14

yeh dono bas girte padte rehete hai 😆

Yup it has become their fav passtime😆🤣

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aye-masakalii

Oh I fully support long breaks from ITV, it can be quite exhausting. Looking forward to connecting more here lekin, it was always fun to chat with you! 

I hope others here join as well too. The time spent with you was one lifetime of an experience. It was an emo ride. Wish to feel that again.

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

It seems Ginni is really strong💪She saved Adi from falling into the tandoor😳Normally men save women from falling😆 Adi ko bachate bachate ek din Ginni ko pyar ho jayega Adi se❤️😉

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Surilikoyal

It seems Ginni is really strong💪She saved Adi from falling into the tandoor😳Normally men save women from falling😆 Adi ko bachate bachate ek din Ginni ko pyar ho jayega Adi se❤️😉

Hamara show mein ulta hota hai FL saves ML all the time😎😆

aye-masakalii thumbnail

I hope others here join as well too. The time spent with you was one lifetime of an experience. It was an emo ride. Wish to feel that again.

Actually kaafi log dekh rahe hain, just not super active on forum. Tagging them to come say hi if they want 😌

Also I've gone into full recruitment mode aaj kal to get others too 🤣 it was definitely a wild ride last time around! 

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aye-masakalii

Actually kaafi log dekh rahe hain, just not super active on forum. Tagging them to come say hi if they want 😌

Also I've gone into full recruitment mode aaj kal to get others too 🤣 it was definitely a wild ride last time around! 

Oh it's been so long since I have seen these tags😌.

@ B - ha ha, series dekhne ka maza Bina friends se discuss kiye Kahan aata hai 😆 

I hope you are successful in your recruitment. 

aye-masakalii thumbnail

Oh it's been so long since I have seen these tags😌.

@ B - ha ha, series dekhne ka maza Bina friends se discuss kiye Kahan aata hai 😆 

I hope you are successful in your recruitment. 

4 aa gaye, 2 more on the cusp, and one is not watching but gets daily live updates from me- I've been spamming with my own edits till people succumb 🤣

Yup wohi toh! You always wanna recruit friends in, enjoyment of a show gets amplified. And abhi correct time hai to get invested na, shuru shuru mein shows acche hote hain. Aage jaake toh ITV hi hai, we all know kya hoga.

SexyPotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Look who is here.🤗

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Surilikoyal

No Adi will have to fall first😳 keh dia bas keh dia😆