Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: shruti46

I wrote somewhere else. They like to keep scores equal😎

Ahhh...right! He stood up for her in front of his aunt and now her turn to help him...seriously these two! ☯️

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kinu17

looks ❤️..just wonder y always slips, fall,pallu stuck in the watch,hair stuck in kurtas button, cvs show in every itv soaps? 😆😆 bhai log kuch different kiun nahi dhoonte ho re baba !!

It's sapno ki duniya. In real life there is no one to get struck your duppatta on🤣atleast an arrogant, rich, handsome, with troubled past, an asr/ars 

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twerping

Ahhh...right! He stood up for her in front of his aunt and now her turn to help him...seriously these two! ☯️

Good thing naa  it's wrong to keep debt she already has so much debt. 

Edited by shruti46 - 1 years ago
twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Good thing naa  it's wrong to keep debt she already has so much debt. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Poor Aditya! This might have been one way to bring her in his power but here too she keeps slipping away out his grasp.

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

looks ❤️..just wonder y always slips, fall,pallu stuck in the watch,hair stuck in kurtas button, cvs show in every itv soaps? 😆😆 bhai log kuch different kiun nahi dhoonte ho re baba !!

Thats just how ITV cliches are made of just like some cliche k- drama trope😆 People tell it's over rated, then they relish seeing it as anyway. Different kya chahiye? Here toh ginni is doing most of catches, mere liye yahi different hai 😌🤣

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Haye!!! Thanks for the tag, Ziva!! This is exciting!! Obviously before the contract and fight. 

I'm so excited!! 

Hi Namita 👋 

U r welcome dear🤗

Yup this is before the contract fight and as per promo Adi has got somethg in his eyes ...he was rubbing it...that's y he is looking so dizzy 😆

But the fall and catch scene was beautifully done...chalo hamara show mein ulta hota ML girta hain FL ki bahon mein 😎😆

Ziva01 thumbnail

I mean channel posted it an hr ago  . We need to be more alert😎

Well i went for a nap and afterwards i saw the promo... so thought to post here😆

Btw anyone posting new stuffs just tag us thus it we ll not make double post😆

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Well i went for a nap and afterwards i saw the promo... so thought to post here😆

Btw anyone posting new stuffs just tag us thus it we ll not make double post😆

Done

Ziva01 thumbnail

Hope after this that arrogant guy little less get mad 😆

He should come down now as  too much revenge,anger not all the time suitable in a man personality 🤔

Hi Kinu 🤗

Angry young man hai Adi 😆 isliye hamesha angry bird avatar mein hai 😎🤣

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twerping

For some reason, I had missed this! Oh my god, the music just makes it so much better. He looks drunk out of his mind in this scene. Possibly this will happen before she finds out about the contract. Or after? If after, he got drunk to quench his anger after she announced that she will quit rather than let him have the power to take away the dhaba from her. If before, this will be a moment when she might help him to come out of his stupor and then they will have a soft moment before another round of their fight begins! 

Tfs!!! 🤗

U r welcome dear 🤗

Adi got somethg in his eyes for sure that y he is looking so dizzy ..let see if Ginni ll try to help him by bowling his eyes to ease it😎😆

Afterall they ll fight i guess🤔