Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjureads thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mysterylushes

But now she knows why he agreed for marriage. Ab as Meetyvshe will be happy. But as Manjiri what should she do? Will she continue with the marriage? Infact ab Meetwa bhi shaadu kyun karega as the purpose was to get her out of the covers by making her jealous now that purpose is not there. And why will Manjiri (in her character) agree for this marriage now? Toh ab kya shaadi rukh gayi? 

Ab shadi nahi ruk sakti bcz Raj is involved...paused hoga...  rukega kisi aur wajah se... 

Meety as Manjari will get married because Manushi will want her to... 

Meetwa will now wonder*** why she wants to still get married to him after knowing that it was all his plan... and he will go ahead with it to find out***... 

Saare *** par disclaimer laga hai... bcz it involves his brain... 

Edited by Anjureads - 1 years ago
Anjureads thumbnail

I didn't mind the precap. He is rejoicing. Ek toh jeet gaya upar se prove bhi hogaya that she does gets jealous and possessive about him. I hope she let's him continue his outburst for sometime. I want to see what his next words are. Isliya bts mein deep ke saath upar tha. Plan ke nakami ka shok mana raha tha🀣

Ye Deep bhi na.... apni Ma par dhyaan tho hain hi nahi iska... 

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

what has happened today?

did she tell him in real that she is meety or was it a dream of meetwa? 

abhi its not clear , if its a dream or not , today episode will give clearence

tamanna1391 thumbnail

But now she knows why he agreed for marriage. Ab as Meetyvshe will be happy. But as Manjiri what should she do? Will she continue with the marriage? Infact ab Meetwa bhi shaadu kyun karega as the purpose was to get her out of the covers by making her jealous now that purpose is not there. And why will Manjiri (in her character) agree for this marriage now? Toh ab kya shaadi rukh gayi? 

i don't want marriage now but yes meetwa ka popat to hoga

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Ohh... is it confirmed dream thha? Then I dont know... I havent watched the episodes this week πŸ˜†

Main tho aise hi apne dimag ke ghode dauda rhi thhi πŸ€£

Oh baaba  I was not telling you but asking. πŸ˜†
tammy told ki it has not cleared yet whether or not it was a dream πŸ˜†

tamanna1391 thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Oh baaba  I was not telling you but asking. πŸ˜†
tammy told ki it has not cleared yet whether or not it was a dream πŸ˜†

it will be cleared in today's episode as it the episode ended on the dialogue of spoiler

Anjureads thumbnail

Maybe the episode will be better... sach mein iski smile kharab hai... koi doosra shot use ho hopefully in the episode... 

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

it will be cleared in today's episode as it the episode ended on the dialogue of spoiler

Hanaa I got it. Anju misunderstood. She thought I was telling her that it was dream, so I clarifies ki tumne bataaya mujhe it would come today. 

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Maybe the episode will be better... sach mein iski smile kharab hai... koi doosra shot use ho hopefully in the episode... 

Smile to sahi hai.. Ekdum maniac waali.. 😌🀩

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Raj papa hai πŸ˜†

And there are many other situations which can force them to get married as well.. 🀭