Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

I don’t like this guy offscreen or on screen. But if stars like Arjun K , Sid M, JK , tiger can exist in Bollywood why not him. Wish him the best since he has worked hard to be in this position he is today. 

AageBadho thumbnail

Good, crush the Ranbir-Ranveer-Varun gang

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

It's like kartik is saying to kjo and Gang

Aag laga ke, Dilo ko jalake, karu main issara...

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don’t like him as an actor but kya karen market mai option hi kya hai, ek taraf kjo ke nepo bete betiyan aur dusri taraf non nepo kartik, Mera vote isiko jayega. Ab ki baar Kjo ki haar

Edited by Purple5 - 1 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail

I hope he’d say “I’m competing with my self” next time. 

mazaa aayega

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Good for him if the movie works but making such tall claims before the release is usually not a good idea.

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This comment actually makes me like him a bit. Tired of every actor / actress philosophising their movies like it's the greatest movie ever with performance for the ages. Dude is riding high on his success and shows that he is confident of his next movie purely based on box office numbers. Can it be labelled as arrogance? Sure. But SRK ruled the roost for a decade and a half while being called arrogant and self obsessed. Nothing wrong in offhanded arrogance mixed with self deprecating humor

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CeDONqutVzU/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

After bhool bhulaiyaa 2 crossed 100 crores ,he said that he considers himself his only competition.

Edited by Rashi23 - 1 years ago
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: hasini009

isse kehte hain “jale pe namak chidakna”

#ShamsheraBO

more like SHAMEshera

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

This comment actually makes me like him a bit. Tired of every actor / actress philosophising their movies like it's the greatest movie ever with performance for the ages. Dude is riding high on his success and shows that he is confident of his next movie purely based on box office numbers. Can it be labelled as arrogance? Sure. But SRK ruled the roost for a decade and a half while being called arrogant and self obsessed. Nothing wrong in offhanded arrogance mixed with self deprecating humor

To think of it Kartik has been making these kinda statements for I while which displays his strong belief system bordering on arrogance, its just that only now people are paying, though he's not comparable to SRK in any respect other then the outsider connection but now that you say it his statements did remind me of this iconic quote😆

20220726_194639.jpg