Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Is he known for saying things like this? And then being wrong? I just read that when Bahubali was coming out he said “you will like it if you watch it with low expectations” 

I still think LSC will be a big success. 

I am rooting for LSC

Mamu is working very hard for it akele sab kar raha hai aur koi bematlab ka gossip pr nahi sirf apni picture ka promotion 

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

Aap Telugu samajhte ho to please ye video me 2:00 mark se jo conversation hua Chiru aur Charan ka usko translate kar doge, please

https://youtu.be/n6HwUs11Uy0

it is about the song in acharya which they did together

rc: no of course not 

chiru: i am your dad/baap type even if you want you cant

rc: i wont try to dominate but will not back down

chiru: back off, you have to

rc: back down, after all i learnt from you, if i back off wont look good

chiru: ok, lets see on the sets 

problem is despite all this publicity they did film flopped big time, content is what works 

Edited by vcs17 - 1 years ago
vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Revathy12

Bollywood is jumping into the bandwagon of getting South stars to promote their film. I can understand it for brahmastra as it s genre is mythology which relates with SS rajamouli, but what kinda association chiranjeevi has with a film like LSC.!!! No wonder bollywood movies are tanking, audience have understood their game!!! Now no chance of fooling them and it seems like aamir has no confidence in the film. 

yeah, Chiru cant make his own movies work if content is not upto the mark, how will audience come and see a movie he promotes 

he is there in every new telugu movie release means zilch 😃

but people still associate aamir with quality and effort, good or bad outcome he takes his time and they will come for that

Edited by vcs17 - 1 years ago
simplyrdb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

Aap Telugu samajhte ho to please ye video me 2:00 mark se jo conversation hua Chiru aur Charan ka usko translate kar doge, please

https://youtu.be/n6HwUs11Uy0

From the 2:00 min mark. 

I think its regarding a song. 

Chiru says kyun be, tu mujhe dominate karega. 

Charan - No Daddy

Chiru - Sahi bola, baap hoon tera

Charan - Won't dominate, but won't be less either

Chiru - Haan, kam rahoge, kam rahega tu, theek bola

Charan - Kam nahi, I'll on par with you - [ghatega nahi, main ghatoonga nahi bol raha hoon - true translation]

Chiru - Kam nahi hooga bola tune..

Charan - Ha, apki training se aaya hoon na, kam hoga toh acha nahi lagega

Chiru - Aisa kya, yaha baateein kyun, chal camera ke aage, sets mein dekhenge  

simplyrdb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Is he known for saying things like this? And then being wrong? I just read that when Bahubali was coming out he said “you will like it if you watch it with low expectations” 

I still think LSC will be a big success. 

Yes, Chiranjeevi has been doing this for ages. Previously, it used to be regarding his own movies, at their events. Like he has certain keywords and when they (the words) arrive fans would know what to expect from the movie. Similar to what he has said for LSC. And like someone else mentioned before, off late he has been doing it a lot, if he has seen the movies. 

Reg Baahubali, it was not before but on the release day (or maybe the opening weekend itself). He said that, and it was actually a reflection of the word of mouth in Telugu states. Even the makers (Rajamouli himself) acknowledged it several times. 

simplyrdb thumbnail

BTW Chiranjeevi is presenting LSC in Telugu, and his brother-in-law, the Ghajini (Hindi) producer, Allu Aravind, is distributing the movie in Telugu states. 

Ideally, it should be good news, but both are going through a disastrous phase currently. Anything they touch isn't working at the box office "right now". 

bakhtaavar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Naga's solo movie released this friday is a disaster in telugu . Wonder why they took this tier 2 star in this movie if they were looking for a boost in South states. 

hyancchoatishoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don't understand who is copying who: Bramhastra PR copying Lal Singh or vice versa?... and which movie between the two is getting promoted by all the retired south biggies atm? 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: bakhtaavar

Naga's solo movie released this friday is a disaster in telugu . Wonder why they took this tier 2 star in this movie if they were looking for a boost in South states. 

If he’s playing the equivalent of Bubba it’s a small role. I don’t think any of the big stars would have done it.  

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrignaini

There's literally the same member creating MIDs and replying on their own topic and no one else is none the wiser.

Typing in Hinglish doesn't make who you were any less apparent.

download