Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deepub972 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

you know the bet amount you are proposing is not tangible … make it realistic… the one which can be fulfilled…. like writing an OS or drabble? or creating a VM… or may be chase down the people to get finally the banner for the forum … something along the lines …. 

I want a hot os on MeMe pls consider this request of mine 

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Deepub972

I feel this is a dream or else it could be real too as I just read an article that she reveals why she's manjri and they both become a team to save their child but I don't want this too fastly. 

Article can be untrue. Made up from precap ki possibility hai. 
I also feel ki it is a dream 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I feel this is a dream or else it could be real too as I just read an article that she reveals why she's manjri and they both become a team to save their child but I don't want this too fastly. 

The way zee gives promo for Meet for smallest thing nowadays… I feel if Meet Ahlawat was to know the truth then there will be a promo about it …. if not then rest assured its a dream sequence…,.

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

Some how it doesn’t feel like a showdown..if she has made so much effort to keep this identity then she won’t reveal like this in their hall..they intentionally posted the pre cap like this..

one thought just came..last time when she accepted she is meety audience got to know she is indeed meety..May be this time it will indeed lead to meetwa getting to know some of the backstory..I don’t think in this particular scene though..

it’s a good precap to get the buzz 😂

Well the precap looked as if Meetwa called her bandariya and she would call him oonth back.... so yes... I agree it didnt look like any buildup to a showdown... 

But since is everybody thinks its a dream...  there are also high chances its not ... I mean makers after releasing the precap be like ... "now lets see the fun" 😏😏😏😏

So next thing is she says it because someone is watching - possible...  but in the scene nobody seems to be near... so dont know. 

So then I thought she will cover up by challenging him - that kind of showdown.. as it is nothing follows logically... so what if she says I am Shahbad Meet Hooda... now go find proof. And that makes him dig for backstory 🤣🤣

So I agree with @bold. 

Now that Meety's brain has come down to his level, I want more than ever that he raises his  level of brain function. 

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

Yup it feels like a misleading precap..

You mean fai type shart 😂

I want to know where is fai hiding whenever Papa Ahlawat is out and about 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

abhi to game shuru hua hai showdown abhi nahin hoga

Game tho chal rha thha na? Showdown as in Meety kind of challenging him by saying some hurtful things... and then that triggers some serious  investigations on his part... I know main kuch zyada hi soch rhi hu 

Anjureads thumbnail

Then why the hell did she wait for so long 

Anjureads thumbnail

I want a hot os on MeMe pls consider this request of mine 

Whoever writes or has written before... please note the new rules and ratings. 

Meher, Roshni... please check the post because they advise existing mature OSs to be migrated to fan fiction section. I have no idea much myself. 

Edited by Anjureads - 1 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Game tho chal rha thha na? Showdown as in Meety kind of challenging him by saying some hurtful things... and then that triggers some serious  investigations on his part... I know main kuch zyada hi soch rhi hu 

hopefully it happens , we all are waiting for meetwa to use his brain from so much time