Eyelocj shylock this is giving me butterflies ðŸ˜³

I can't wait for aajka epi 🥺

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

you know I have another theory cooking… what if Meet H has got the phone that day … and while she is fighting with Manushi and Kunal over it. by mistake the video got recorded. (logically angle should be odd but agr Manushi k spy cam se pure room ka view dikh skta h to ye kyu ni ho skta) and she had that recording which proves that Meet H died that day … so on wedding day or any of the function suddenly light goes off and that video starts playing on tv and everybody sees it … including Meet Ahlawat… he will see Kunal choking Meet H …Meet H scratching Kunal’s eye…. Kunal pushing a log on Meet H and Meet H unable to get out and the blast ….

imagine his reaction …. fortunately or unfortunately Kunal and Manushi are also there… Meet A will definitely charge like a raging bull to Kunal ….  mje to maja ayega … this way we don’t need Masoom to confess …😛

Deepub972 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

you know I have another theory cooking… what if Meet H has got the phone that day … and while she is fighting with Manushi and Kunal over it. by mistake the video got recorded. (logically angle should be odd but agr Manushi k spy cam se pure room ka view dikh skta h to ye kyu ni ho skta) and she had that recording which proves that Meet H died that day … so on wedding day or any of the function suddenly light goes off and that video starts playing on tv and everybody sees it … including Meet Ahlawat… he will see Kunal choking Meet H …Meet H scratching Kunal’s eye…. Kunal pushing a log on Meet H and Meet H unable to get out and the blast ….

imagine his reaction …. fortunately or unfortunately Kunal and Manushi are also there… Meet A will definitely charge like a raging bull to Kunal ….  mje to maja ayega … this way we don’t need Masoom to confess …😛

If manushi is caught then she'll dubofy Masoom too but Masoom might say I was with mom bhai so how can I do something as such wo bhi mere bhai ki bache ko and all you emotional atyachar if meetwa is smartwa then he should question why are you producing her mv then I want to see her reaction 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepub972

If manushi is caught then she'll dubofy Masoom too but Masoom might say I was with mom bhai so how can I do something as such wo bhi mere bhai ki bache ko and all you emotional atyachar if meetwa is smartwa then he should question why are you producing her mv then I want to see her reaction 

See if something like this does happen on the show then the video doesn’t reveal anything about the kid … also it shows Manushi actually trying to help Meet H to come out of fire …. and video ideally should start when Kunal comes to take her for airport …so there is no sign that Manushi and Kunal kidnapped her … they can conveniently lie … that Meet H spotted Manushi and Kunal and deliberately picked a fight with them …So Kunal ko gussa aa gya and he attacked her … he had no way of knowing that she will die … its an accident…. they were scared and that’s why didn’t tell anyone…. point is hm soch re te k kaise ye raaz bahar ayega k Meet H is dead without Masoom speaking up then this is the way … and even masoom doesn’t know the particulars…. simply saying that Meet H died is not an impactful reaction … whereas this will definitely invoke a much satisfying reaction from Meet A …. and also he himself will call off his wedding to Manjari …. and Manjari will console  Manushi saying she believes her fully …. baki dekho kya dikhate h … 

Edited by Jugnu21 - 1 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterylushes

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CgXo9tyBLo4/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

This sequence was so cute and beautiful. But now it makes me cry

this sequence and whole pregnancy track was indeed beautiful but I gotta say the pregnancy itself is quite a let down … 

they lived like roommates before pregnancy… and even after pregnancy too …if he changes clothes she has to leave the room…. if she is going to take a bath then he has to leave the room…ye kon si married couple wali harkate h?  plus pregnancy is also not a result of a night of passion but sympathy sex ….  think about all this and you will feel better ..😛

Anjureads thumbnail

this scenario explains why Meety is not confiding in Meetwa ðŸ˜†

But maza tho ayega.... I had hoped once upon a time to see Meetwa act rough with Hawa Singh... Kunal hi sahi ðŸ˜†

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

this scenario explains why Meety is not confiding in Meetwa ðŸ˜†

But maza tho ayega.... I had hoped once upon a time to see Meetwa act rough with Hawa Singh... Kunal hi sahi ðŸ˜†

precap dekhne k bad lg ra h ab kuch ni milne wala … pta ni kya chl ra h show me … 

Anjureads thumbnail

precap dekhne k bad lg ra h ab kuch ni milne wala … pta ni kya chl ra h show me … 

In what dresses are they? Those green ones? 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

In what dresses are they? Those green ones? 

yes green ones only … as I said wokl jo aya ta off screen pic ni ti… bts shot ta