Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

there were couple of bts released today … where Kunal is applying Multani mitti type face pack ….  and then in one reel he was dancing with a fake wig alongside Manushi…. 

mje lg ra h next week tk apne ko jhalak milne wala h ya to chhote meet ka ya uske hiding place ka …  

monday k episode me to dekho phle Meet Ahlawat ka PDA and declaration to get married …then Hooda parivar milan samaroh hoga … I will be surprised agr Ahlawat family me se koi b jakr question ni krega Meet Ahlawat ko uske is decision pr .. my bet is on Masoom …(kyuki dimag is show me abi bs M2K k pas hi h) ….  

fir wo lakshmi ji ki khandani murti ka scene b h … Ram-Ragini k alag problems h bhai .. mje dekhna h ye green festival se phle b koi ceremony h ya sidha ye hi pehnenge in engagement…. agr engagement k liye alag se ceremony hui h to ring kaha h bhai? 

I will happily forward ram and ragini stuff 😂 

yeah it’s getting to the point where a proper mention of cheeku is needed..

I thought the green dresses are for teej or some festival..not sure what month and year meet world is in 😂 

this could be like the first tikka type of ceremony too..again not sure..I think engagement would be different colour..meetwa picked that dress na..unless they show she will not be ready to wear it and picks green instead..but even Raj picked a diff colour for Babita 

Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

I can imagine cheeku being like this..question is how is manushi handling him 😂😂😂 hope he is ensuring she has hard time 😂

When he was getting out of his bed mujhe laga yaar itna jugaru? Yeh toh Meety ka beta hain. Phir jaab uchal kud karne laga bed pe tabh Meetwa ka yaad agaya 

Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Eyelocj shylock this is giving me butterflies 😳

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CgXefKuBRxh/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Chatterbox1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterylushes

When he was getting out of his bed mujhe laga yaar itna jugaru? Yeh toh Meety ka beta hain. Phir jaab uchal kud karne laga bed pe tabh Meetwa ka yaad agaya 

Hahaha perfect find! I wish we get to see a similar version of cheeku..one who is ensuring manushi is having a hard time 😂😂 

Chatterbox1 thumbnail

Poor meety..😂😂

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

New EDT 🎊 🥳 🎉 

Anjureads thumbnail

to maine iske aage ka 1 or scene soch lia … when Manjari leaves Ahlawat house without any fuss … and Meet Ahlawat was anyways hell bent to expose her real identity… so he sent PI hoshiyar behind her …and this time for once Hoshiyar does his work properly and put a tracker on her somehow… mostly using popat fai… so Long story short Meet Ahlawat traces her at railway station when she is leaving… and trying to say goodbye to popat fai but she is adamant to be at her side and help her raising chhotu Meet …  Meet Ahlawat was watching them from afar … and suddenly police personnel comes with her transfer confirmation, ticket and location details … he was like I knew it … tum whi dhokebaaz ho … fir se dhoka dekr ja ri ho pr mere sawalo ka jawaab diye bina jane ni dunga mai … saying this he starts to go towards her just then Popat fai asks Meet H that where is chhotu Meet … and then he gets first glimpse of his child … he is shocked … confused and frozen at spot … thinking who is this kid? from where does he come? why is he being called chhotu Meet …. and then he saw Meet H smiling so lovingly at him … showing him to popat fai with great proud who put black spot to wade away evil spirits  … gushing over his cute antics …  he is confused and doesn’t know what to believe and then he heard their conversation when Meet H mentions that how will she ever make up for the lost time with her son and popat fai replies … you were separated from your child for an year … and fought so hard for him to get him back …sacrificed a great deal to keep him safe …  you are a strong mother and I am sure your son will adore you and won’t blame you for all that happened…. 

This is the final straw .. now Meet Ahlawat can think no more … he doesn’t know how to react … ideally he should run to her and his kid … but what’s all that is happening… what happened an year ago … why Meet H sent that video … what sacrifices were Popat fai talking about? why he has been told that their son died … when he is alive …if Meet H took him then why was even she separated from him for an year ? this is too much for him to take and he lost his consciousness only to be caught in time by Babita or Hoshiyar.. (not decided whom but  whoever that person is has not seen Meet H or the kid … ) … and since Meet Ahlawat wasn’t able to react in time .. they boarded the train and left for their destination …. 

mai pta ni kyu likh ri hu ye kahaani … but this is something I am interested in …. smiley17 tum logo ko kuch padhna ta na to ye padh lo …smiley37 

PS : maine abhi decide ni kia h k Meet Ahlawat ko hosh ane pr wo kaise react krega… will he be angry at her? or will he search frantically for her? or will he try to find out the truth first so that he knows all the fact before confronting her … 

Meetwa ka dimag ka starter finally kaam karta dekh khushi hui... but dont want Babita in the picture unless after gaining consciousness he is going to fire her  Hoshiyar hi hone do... 

Edited by Anjureads - 1 years ago
Jiggy7 thumbnail

Mujhe aise bache pasand 🤣

Jiggy7 thumbnail

there were couple of bts released today … where Kunal is applying Multani mitti type face pack ….  and then in one reel he was dancing with a fake wig alongside Manushi…. 

mje lg ra h next week tk apne ko jhalak milne wala h ya to chhote meet ka ya uske hiding place ka …  

monday k episode me to dekho phle Meet Ahlawat ka PDA and declaration to get married …then Hooda parivar milan samaroh hoga … I will be surprised agr Ahlawat family me se koi b jakr question ni krega Meet Ahlawat ko uske is decision pr .. my bet is on Masoom …(kyuki dimag is show me abi bs M2K k pas hi h) ….  

fir wo lakshmi ji ki khandani murti ka scene b h … Ram-Ragini k alag problems h bhai .. mje dekhna h ye green festival se phle b koi ceremony h ya sidha ye hi pehnenge in engagement…. agr engagement k liye alag se ceremony hui h to ring kaha h bhai? 

Agar koi is baare mai socha nahi, I am cancelling the entire Ahlawat family including Isha, Ram, Ragini, Tej, Sunaina.. Sabke liye Meety has put her life on risk.. 😭

Papita ke next flip ka time aa gaya.. Unse umeed hai ki she will manaofy the entire family for Manmeet rishta 🤣

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

I will happily forward ram and ragini stuff 😂 

yeah it’s getting to the point where a proper mention of cheeku is needed..

I thought the green dresses are for teej or some festival..not sure what month and year meet world is in 😂 

this could be like the first tikka type of ceremony too..again not sure..I think engagement would be different colour..meetwa picked that dress na..unless they show she will not be ready to wear it and picks green instead..but even Raj picked a diff colour for Babita 

Mujhe bhi engagement vibes nahi aa rahi.. This can be tilak/roka but uski bhi vibes nahi aa rahi in kapdo se..