Posted: 2 months ago

I have seen lots of comments on social media sites where people find the hand-holding of a 10-year-old slightly excessive. I personally find it cute that Aishwarya is so protective of her and Aaaradhya seems to be a very well-brought-up child.

However, there is a strong line between over-protective and mollycoddling.

Any comments?

Posted: 1 months ago

Yes she is but i don't think that harms Aardhya in any way. I always wonder if aish got any therapy for the abuse she endured from salman. That might be the reason she's so protective abt her child

I can't believe she holds her hand!! smiley21 I mean, the woman kid is TEN YUURS OLD... that's quite big. It's not like Aishwarya madam has been one of the biggest international superstar celebrities for 29 years and had faced a hell of a lot of intrusion into her personal space, for her to want to protect her daughter from unnecessary harms like that.

So OTT smiley42

Aishwarya Bollywood GIFs | Tenor

Imagine being a parent in this wild wild world... you'd have a protective instinct instilled anyway... add the madness of celebrity on top of that... I wouldn't let my baby leave the chaar deewari's fam.

There’s nothing wrong in holding hand, and protective of her daughtersmiley27 

my only concern is Aaru’s hairstyle. let us see her forehead plzsmiley36

I think its nice n warm gesture. Aaradhya is lucky to have a mom at such a social level n still keep her close....

I m not judging any other moms.. but we should not judge her as well.

Every parent is different... n i m quite sure that Aaradhya is a very well brought up star kid.. just like R Madhwan's kid.

Edited by Mad_Maxx - 1 months ago

Nah, what's wrong with a mother and daughter holding hands.I wish more people were careful of their child and the child's privacy. Rani rather than Kareena is my preference for a star mother. Aish falls somewhere between.

Our knowledge of a mother-daughter relationship is limited to a surface level. Aaradhya is her only child, so it’s natural to dote on her. Being a celebrity means that the general public will likely approach you if spotted, which also increases the need to take safety precautions. Of course you’d want to keep your child in close proximity if paparazzi is following you around. Regardless, there’s nothing wrong with holding your child’s hand, celebrity or not. 

Let’s focus our concerns on children who are being neglected and deprived of a nurturing parent. The only thing Aishwarya has been depriving her daughter is a much needed change of hairstyle (both for herself and Aaradhya). 🥲

Edited by FingerFetish - 1 months ago