Is Aishwarya Rai over-protective of her daughter?

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

I have seen lots of comments on social media sites where people find the hand-holding of a 10-year-old slightly excessive. I personally find it cute that Aishwarya is so protective of her and Aaaradhya seems to be a very well-brought-up child.

However, there is a strong line between over-protective and mollycoddling.

Any comments?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Found this article

REVEALED! Why is she too protective towards her daughter? : Fans TROLL Aishwarya Rai Bachchan on social media (tellychakkar.com)

Yes she is but i don't think that harms Aardhya in any way. I always wonder if aish got any therapy for the abuse she endured from salman. That might be the reason she's so protective abt her child

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I can't believe she holds her hand!! šŸ‘ŽšŸ¼ I mean, the woman kid is TEN YUURS OLD... that's quite big. It's not like Aishwarya madam has been one of the biggest international superstar celebrities for 29 years and had faced a hell of a lot of intrusion into her personal space, for her to want to protect her daughter from unnecessary harms like that.

So OTT 

Aishwarya Bollywood GIFs | Tenor

Imagine being a parent in this wild wild world... you'd have a protective instinct instilled anyway... add the madness of celebrity on top of that... I wouldn't let my baby leave the chaar deewari's fam.

hasini009 thumbnail

Thereā€™s nothing wrong in holding hand, and protective of her daughterā¤ļø 

my only concern is Aaruā€™s hairstyle. let us see her forehead plzšŸ˜†

Mad_Maxx thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think its nice n warm gesture. Aaradhya is lucky to have a mom at such a social level n still keep her close....

I m not judging any other moms.. but we should not judge her as well.

Every parent is different... n i m quite sure that Aaradhya is a very well brought up star kid.. just like R Madhwan's kid.

Edited by Mad_Maxx - 1 years ago
capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nah, what's wrong with a mother and daughter holding hands.I wish more people were careful of their child and the child's privacy. Rani rather than Kareena is my preference for a star mother. Aish falls somewhere between.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Our knowledge of a mother-daughter relationship is limited to a surface level. Aaradhya is her only child, so itā€™s natural to dote on her. Being a celebrity means that the general public will likely approach you if spotted, which also increases the need to take safety precautions. Of course youā€™d want to keep your child in close proximity if paparazzi is following you around. Regardless, thereā€™s nothing wrong with holding your childā€™s hand, celebrity or not. 

Letā€™s focus our concerns on children who are being neglected and deprived of a nurturing parent. The only thing Aishwarya has been depriving her daughter is a much needed change of hairstyle (both for herself and Aaradhya). šŸ„²

Edited by FingerFetish - 1 years ago
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ab isme bhi problem hai? Unbelievable 

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It does feel like to us. But I also think nowadays kids are so smart and if she doesnā€™t like it , Iā€™m sure Aaradhya will let her mom know. 

It still surprises me though that Ash being such a famous star has left it all behind and is in fact hardly ever seen anywhere. She has chosen such a private life.