Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: EXOL

oh Jonghyun such a tragedy . I also checked out his songs after this incident and liked them .  Baekhyun is my absolute fav too and it is so great that you stumbled upon one of the best kpop vocalist .. ❤️ 

Jonghyun is the prime example of how legacy lives forever. He's such a fine/strong vocalist & his solo albums are so good, too.

If not for Baekhyun, I doubt I'd be in this K-pop zone. His discography is one of its kind. Ballad for OSTs, various genres such a rock, jazz etc for collabs & (So far) R&B for solo albums. He got such a beautiful & strong vocal (the way he emotes .. god bless him) that with his determination & hard work, his limit is limitless. I can't wait to have him back. ❤

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

truly … his voice is so powerful .. whenever I listen to his songs, I can feel all the emotions without even understanding the language . I dont think it’s fan fav but I love listening to “take you home” and “amusement park” a lot .. brings me instantly in good mood . EXO songs overall does that to me..😆I am not into kpop otherwise. I am more of an OST person. 

piya2025 thumbnail

truly … his voice is so powerful .. whenever I listen to his songs, I can feel all the emotions without even understanding the language . I dont think it’s fan fav but I love listening to “take you home” and “amusement park” a lot .. brings me instantly in good mood . EXO songs overall does that to me..😆I am not into kpop otherwise. I am more of an OST person. 

That's good. It's a very toxic place to be in. Even if try to stay away from it, somehow they peep in because of groups & all. I prefer soloists over groups because of the fanbases which are never fair but it doesn't help when others mention whom you like in their bitterness. Atleast I just like one artist, so I don't know what goes on in rest of k-pop but they always know. Perks of being popular. 😆

Oh! I love the songs you've mentioned. All his songs somehow has different charms & this is an unbiased opinion. I'm Listener 1st. All his OSTs are my favourite. Especially, My love (Dr. Romantic), Every second ( ROTY). Amusement park was his gift for fans, released in winter & it's such a feel good song. Beside, if i have to mention, Love Again, Bungee, Cry for love, Love scene, All I got, Stay up, Candy, UN Village, Bambi, Young ft. Loco (the list goes on) are some of the best of the best tracks by Baekhyun.

EXOL thumbnail

yes yes all the songs you listed are absolute gems . do you listen to his japanese songs ? paper cuts from CBX makes me emo always https://youtu.be/ufyHJ_5M2pU

Edited by EXOL - 1 years ago
piya2025 thumbnail

I told you I listen to everything in which he participated. :) Just don't stan the group because the fandom is way too toxic now, more than when I got to know them & there are many issues + hypocrisy involved.

CBX has one of the best discography when it comes to sub-unit, groups of K-pop. I love horololo, paper cuts, Gentelman, so many others.. his solos - esp. BoA' s 'Am I okay like this'.

Apart from Baekhyun's solo, I hope sometime later, there would be new music from CBX. I haven't experience their comeback.

EXOL thumbnail

actually some don’t listen to japanese songs so thats why i was wondering.😆 I am an EXOL since 2016 when they had a comeback with Monster.  since then there is no turning back . peak fandom wars was during 2017 -18 time now it is more or less fight within the fandom.. especially after solo albums started fans got divided internally.. it is easy to stay away from fandom mess and still enjoy the songs .. EXO CBX is definitely a superior grp . I am very hopeful next year we will get their comeback after baek’s return .. ofc k fans will not be happy ., they just dont want anything to do with chen .  and you know I have been to exo concert once and saw them live . best memory . 

piya2025 thumbnail

actually some don’t listen to japanese songs so thats why i was wondering.😆 I am an EXOL since 2016 when they had a comeback with Monster.  since then there is no turning back . peak fandom wars was during 2017 -18 time now it is more or less fight within the fandom.. especially after solo albums started fans got divided internally.. it is easy to stay away from fandom mess and still enjoy the songs .. EXO CBX is definitely a superior grp . I am very hopeful next year we will get their comeback after baek’s return .. ofc k fans will not be happy ., they just dont want anything to do with chen .  and you know I have been to exo concert once and saw them live . best memory . 

TBH, I see no difference between K fans & I fans. They are both hypocritical. If K fans have problems with Chen or anyone for that matter, their solo fans & International Ls blame it all on Baek & his fans, and hold him accountable for everything. Since I joined the fandom, I have only seen him getting harassed as if he was in some mess. He's expected to play this little lawyer while the same ones put him down for the rest. & as for Chen. Getting married, having kids - it's normal. He did nothing wrong.

CBX, EXO, SuperM every comeback will happen, there is no doubt & going by how it is & what's been spoken, it's quite clear they are waiting for Baekhyun. CBX can't be back w/o him which is understandable while SuperM can't, too. Because w/o Baek & Taeemin (Kai is still there) it'd be another NCT unit. Beside with the main vocalists missing there is no point of it either.

EXO could very well comeback this year which I'm not sure why it didn't happen. With 2 main vocalist, main dancer, lead rapper, dancer, 2 lead vocalist (6 members) they could very well do it. Even now that the main rapper is back as well. Obsession was with 6 members, too. But the group said, they are focusing on solos.

Which I find a little or may be a lot unfair if the moment BBH comes back, he has to do all this group activities, keeping his solo career aside.

Man got four albums but beside delight, which saw a bit of promotion. Can call it because compared to the rest, which had 0 promo. He deserves to promote his solo career just as much as others. But I've 0 hope. It feels like the fandom (sorry you might feel offended here) only wish to see him in "Exo" while they really crib when his solo career is mentioned & don't hesitate to put him down, spread lies on his name when it's about superm. As if if it's not EXO Baekhyun, he doesn't matter. While they don't freely accept everyone else doing whatever they want. It's a very weird behaviour. 

The treatment by the group fans are very different when it comes to HIM & the rest, which is sad. Because even if I wasn't a fan, I could tell he sincerely cares about the fans.

Edited by piya2025 - 1 years ago
EXOL thumbnail

I am not surprised at your perception about group fans coz that is how solo fans of each member thinks and they keep fighting with each other but blame on entire fandom  .. all these has ruined the fun for us normal fans  who enjoy both grp content and solo content .  “he got more promo, my bias got less promo .. and so on .. there is no end” . as a fan since 2016 I have experienced the change in fandom dynamics …  u know till 2017-18  no one even used to address themselves as solo fandom names ( dandanies, elsas and so on )  but then it became a normal thing …. 

as solo fans I guess its natural coz as  one dont have bird view of entire thing .. it is always solos dragging each other but blame is on grp fans,  majority of them adore and love these members and baekhyun is like clear fav .. as grp ofc we always miss the grp content coz lets be honest its been a while .. this year i have no idea why no cb happened could be an SM entertainment thing too or contract confilcts who knows  …. Compared  to all the kpop grp which exist,  EXO has least grp content be it variety shows and promos.. so fans are like give us some grp content .. personally i dont care about all internal solo fanwars coz they just love dragging each other endlessly,   earlier i i used to feel irritated and upset but now I dont .. not even updated with the content of fanwars😆.. But one has to admit it was international fan bases who took strong stand for chen when even his home fans chucked him …so no i wont say I fans are same as k fans .coz I fans dont care even if some member gets married or has kid.. only k fans are delusional and spiteful in this regard. but anways my advice would be not get into even solo vs grp fan wars  coz its just pointless when clear majority adores him  and all this just makes us hate the grp which is sad tbh . 

piya2025 thumbnail

I am not surprised at what you have said tbh. 😆 infact, expected. But in my unbiased opinion, it's not about solos dragging solos but group fans siding with everyone but a certain members fandom, to the point of using his words against him or spreading misinformation about him. Siding with what they call agkaes even (inform of likes & RTs) when they drag a certain member.. when if returned the same energy the sub fandom becomes the bad ones. If it was only about fans noone would have cared but the fact Baekhyun gets harassed everyday by group fans, expected to check fan accounts to see if they are ot9 or not 😆, who at the same time takes pride of his bio because it has exo but don't hesitate to shame him, drag him, shade him, ask him to apologies (?) for things he didn't do but they made up in their head. I'm sure you know some even asked him to close his sns because he should have known a certain slang & they can't believe that he doesn't know it. So, he must apologies.

Fanbases leaving him out because human error multiple times.

Discrediting his achievements.

Instead of congratulating him on his win, asking merchbot why they didn't put the name of the members who didn't win.

Ruining his congratulatory HT with hate message, asking fans to stream for others.

Saying they won't vote for a certain award show, which he has won for 3 consequtive years, w/o attending but last year, they wanted to vote for another member saying, BBH won't attended anyway so let's not waste it on him.

Group FBS saying they would chop anyone's fingers who votes for Baek. 😆

If people are talking about group fans being equally loving, these are certainly not the traits. Solos can't be blame for the same because they are solo fan for a reason & aren't obliged to. But saying we are him too but giving him step son treatment, sure don't prove their love.

Last but not the least, K fans & I fans are the same. If they sided with Chen (which they did well) they didn't spare Baekhyun. He has been called named, harassed, mocked, shaded by the fandom as long as I remember. When K fans said they put money on Chen so they had the right to say whatever. When international fans harass Baek & his fandom calls out. Their comeback is also same. "That LOL I have his album."

Gaslighting his fans saying he doesn't know you just coz he didn't officially named his solo fandom but dancing at the same time with the name tag that other members has given to them - if this is not hypocrisy, I don't know what is.

But yes, I'd still say he's adored. His fans, others who tunes in for him, & the part of the group fandom which is sane. Rest .. online is not equal to reality & at the end of the day, Baekhyun is loved wherever he goes. A respected artist in the industry, known as a kind guy who is reliable. So, it's fine. :)

EXOL thumbnail

Many of the things u have mentioned is a news to me ..donno who r these  bunch of haters and the way u r painting the GRP  fans as some ppl who love to torture baek is totally surprising and a  very biased and  false picture of the grp as a whole  imo coz I  dont see that.... being part of the very same fandom or perhaps I am not spending energy on bunch of haters be it any fan ( grp/akgaes). akgaes hv their own share of messy ppl in it too.

Global fanbases  are very unbiased and it is not an easy task to update each and every content of all the members. Most of the solo fans have one or other dissatisfaction coz their focus is only at one place so they cant see everything... Most of us started to know these members as EXO so that connection solo fans will never understand and vice versa I guess. But I can vouch whatever torture, harassment story u have told is coming from a minority section of the fandom or other akgaes..we dont generalize a whole fandom based on some trolls ..why to focus on bunch of haters rather than seeing the amount of fans in the fandom who cherish each and everything about him ? He himself has never stopped calling us eri..yearns for EXO comeback more than anyone else..

K fans are indeed far worse there is no two ways about it..the way they drop members in drop of a  hat is so embarrassing for all the love they claim....so what if they spend money on him?? ..he doesn't owe his life to them ...why should we justify their actions...?

tmrw if baek gets married these same k fans wont even bat an eyelid to cancel him while intl fans will fight for him ..there is a huge difference.. we don't even get to see the concerts , dont understand their language but one thing is for sure it will be intl fans who will be on their side regardless (unless someone does very serious illegal stuff.. )

Anyway, we will be having different opinions regarding this whole argument as we clearly are on different page 😆. But am happy to get to  know another baekhyun fan ❤️