Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bee222 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Started listening to BTS a few months back and now I'm hooked 😆

Recently started liking TxT as well ❤️

Also, yeah, main songs, solos, everything. My bias is Park Jimin, but my favourite voice is Jeon Jungkook  And rn I'm waiting for all of their solo releases so I have more songs to listen to 🤪

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

One of my batchmates once sat with me and introduced me to EXO songs..😆 but somehow I didn't get hooked to them. Seeing the craze for k-pop among those who follow it, I sometimes wanna try and invest some time into this music. But then I fear I will become too addicted to them, so I stay away. 

Till now it's only kdramas for me. 

NiniBear thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: YeojaNextDoor

One of my batchmates once sat with me and introduced me to EXO songs..😆 but somehow I didn't get hooked to them. Seeing the craze for k-pop among those who follow it, I sometimes wanna try and invest some time into this music. But then I fear I will become too addicted to them, so I stay away. 

Till now it's only kdramas for me. 

😆you are me pre - lockdown.....went into the rabbit hole and I'm a goner. 

I'm speaking my mind here....I don't think the new generation group are that amazing now. I might be wrong......but that's what I've gathered from what I've seen yet. 

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: NiniBear

😆you are me pre - lockdown.....went into the rabbit hole and I'm a goner. 

I'm speaking my mind here....I don't think the new generation group are that amazing now. I might be wrong......but that's what I've gathered from what I've seen yet. 

i also find 4th gen songs too noisy for my liking.. also otherwise also am not into kpop i feel.. somehow EXO clicked with me coz their discography has more melodies .. I am majorly an OST fan ..

kchaims thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Well I need to understand why KPop is so popular among Indian teenagers?

BilliCat tried to explain it once but could not understand it fully 😊

I think it is because of the amount of content we get. Unlike Indian bands/singers, they have entire schedules including gaming shows etc. 😳

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Which  boy groups do you like ? - None in particular. Listen to the groups, sub unit that my bias is in. Some other BGs who may be aren't big but their concepts are worth a watch, too.

Which girl groups do you like ? - Again none. But in recent times, some of the 4th gen girl groups members have solid vocals & their concepts are also nice.

Do you only listen to title tracks or side tracks as well ? - Depends.

who is fav kpop idol ? - Baekhyun.

ur ult fav kpop song ? - Cry for love by Baekhyun. (His whole discography is gold, tbh)

ur fav solo artist ? Baekhyun.

EXOL thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

Which  boy groups do you like ? - None in particular. Listen to the groups, sub unit that my bias is in. Some other BGs who may be aren't big but their concepts are worth a watch, too.

Which girl groups do you like ? - Again none. But in recent times, some of the 4th gen girl groups members have solid vocals & their concepts are also nice.

Do you only listen to title tracks or side tracks as well ? - Depends.

who is fav kpop idol ? - Baekhyun.

ur ult fav kpop song ? - Cry for love by Baekhyun. (His whole discography is gold, tbh)

ur fav solo artist ? Baekhyun.

so u r baek fan but not particularly exo did i get that right ? 

EXOL thumbnail
how did you discover him ? curious 

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: EXOL

how did you discover him ? curious 

"City Lights".

I also like Jonghyun, the day he passed away that's when I got to know him. He was the 1st K-pop artist that I listened to. That's how I was introduced to K-pop.

I saw Baek for the 1st time when LS mv was released, random recommendation. His voice got stuck in my head & found him very unique. I checked hos fancam, some group content as well but it's when he released his 1st solo album, that's when I really become his fan.

EXOL thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

"City Lights".

I also like Jonghyun, the day he passed away that's when I got to know him. He was the 1st K-pop artist that I listened to. That's how I was introduced to K-pop.

I saw Baek for the 1st time when LS mv was released, random recommendation. His voice got stuck in my head & found him very unique. I checked hos fancam, some group content as well but it's when he released his 1st solo album, that's when I really become his fan.

oh Jonghyun such a tragedy . I also checked out his songs after this incident and liked them .  Baekhyun is my absolute fav too and it is so great that you stumbled upon one of the best kpop vocalist .. ❤️