Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: dumpehathauda

Did wonders for PC also. The actor gets carefree about Kjo clique's approval or disapproval after that. 

Yes PC and Shraddha too - by staying away from KJO camp. 

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Well I don't like him, so Katrina keep away.

And Karthik is doing well. KJo is grumpy😆

hyancchoatishoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Yes PC and Shraddha too - by staying away from KJO camp. 

Shraddha never had a showdown with Kjo though and she did that Humma Humma song film too. But the ones against whom Kjo and his PR machinery published rants declaring the war in public, always won. 

justinnow thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rashi23

He was in college and was studying engineering when he got pkp so that means he was in his early 20s when he shot for that movie. 

And its been 11 years since he's been in the industry and wiki says that 31 now and I think it's his real age.

Yes, it's his real age. He did Punchnma when he was 19. Kriti Sanon is 4 months older than him.

justinnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

When will Kartik do Luv Ranjan's next PKP3? He should cast Nushrat again. I'm dying to see this jodi back again. They are fire.

Kartik Aaryan on Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety co-star Nushrat Bharucha: No Tom and Jerry kind of situation in real life | Entertainment News,The Indian Express

Love love his pairing with Nushrat. Their acting gels together very well.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: justinnow

Love love his pairing with Nushrat. Their acting gels together very well.

Same here.

justinnow thumbnail

Sorry, but I think both Katrina and Deepika are done now. I really want to see Shraddha with him. I think they will look great together.

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Katty looks like an aunty to Karthik with that puffy cheeks. I can barely see her eyes. 

DP also looks dull and kinda malnourished. Fir bhi she would look better with Karthik.  

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rashi23

He was in college and was studying engineering when he got pkp so that means he was in his early 20s when he shot for that movie. 

And its been 11 years since he's been in the industry and wiki says that 31 now and I think it's his real age.

https://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/kartik-aaryan-gifts-himself-a-luxury-car/articleshow/58756099.cms

He was 28 in 2017 and is still 31 ?? ðŸ˜†

No one cared for him in 2017 . As he saw success, reduced his age a bit without any one knowing.

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

There are very few actresses left for kartik to be paired with since dharma girls won't work with him anymore.

Already he is again working with kriti and then Kiara is again roped in to play his love interest in Satyanarayana ki katha. 

Both Kat and dp would look older to him but let's see how they shape up their story in the movie.

But I hope someone casts alia and shraddha opposite him soon. He'd look too good with these two.