Frequent Posters

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Just posting RWSP for a good laugh ๐Ÿ˜†

Episode #7

The Elimination Round

Vantaj Shah challenges men of other shows to defeat him at a game of arm-wrestling. Get involved to witness the first round of elimination.

Anupama in the thumbnail

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ 

Gonna skip this episode, canโ€™t tolerate BhabiMa overdose on Sunday also ๐Ÿ˜†

Bhabhi entry se hi kaand karegi! haathon mein haath entry๐Ÿ˜† 
bts says bhabhi goofed up in getting song right. KD looked not happy. 
Will catch up bits & pieces post instadump. Phir troll karengey tagging Bhabhijaap ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Garib ph waale haarenge hi!

3-4 TRP rich , award buying , copy cat ameer ph ko hi jitna hai! Abhi se declare kar do! 

Chalo atleast they let Vanraj win & not Anuj. 
rwsp overdose, overjump is the reason in drop of imlie & maa trp. Log pak gaye watching those 2 hogging all attention all the time. Baakiyon mein bhabhi ne grahan lagaya hai! 

Saakshi2k thumbnail

Congrats on new EDT!!!

So its YHC that got eliminated ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Precap for next week... Bit disappointed ๐Ÿ˜”

https://twitter.com/hetalmodii/status/1551006382379266048?s=20&t=byG0papYUrGsnMiBXJ4Bhw

mpks1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saakshi2k

Congrats on new EDT!!!

So its YHC that got eliminated ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Precap for next week... Bit disappointed ๐Ÿ˜”

https://twitter.com/hetalmodii/status/1551006382379266048?s=20&t=byG0papYUrGsnMiBXJ4Bhw

YHC got eliminated? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ 
You said SNS2 will be eliminated because they are no longer on-air๐Ÿ˜• 

SP, ye kya golmaal hai Bhai๐Ÿ˜” No wonder YHC couole were not included in the pati-patni challenge next week.

I am not watching todayโ€™s  episode, but why are you disappointed with next weekโ€™s precap? ShiVi has been neglected yet again? Is it all about Anupama and Imlie again? ๐Ÿ˜” will watch the precap little later. 

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
Saakshi2k thumbnail

Not sure but I think its was Ps and YHC in bottom two... Precap se pehle yeh do teams dikh rahi thi and PS team was happy....

Koi episode dekhe toh batana....

Next week KDice are going to sit there with saas-sasur quietly aur baaki parivaar khelega... Ughh๐Ÿ˜ต

Wese sbs segment me hi dikhgaya tha alice was sitting with akshu ki saas. But i thought 3 of them are sitting, instead of kavya vanraj ShiVi ko bhejna tha for first round...

After harsh and bharti come sab saath me khelenge but again limelight will be on bharti and Anu and imlie... 

I don't understand why Akshu ke saas sasur were called , also vanraj kavya

Baaki 5 jodi toh thi hi... 

Kuch ache BTS hi mil jae, episode me toh milne se rahe๐Ÿ˜”

Edited by Saakshi2k - 1 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Not sure but I think its was Ps and YHC in bottom two... Precap se pehle yeh do teams dikh rahi thi and PS team was happy....

Koi episode dekhe toh batana....

Next week KDice are going to sit there with saas-sasur quietly aur baaki parivaar khelega... Ughh๐Ÿ˜ต

Kuch ache BTS hi mil jae, episode me toh milne se rahe

Which saas-sasur? ๐Ÿ™„ They only have Suman and Mami or is it the Mummy-Papa from YRKKH that they are going to sit with. 

Ok I watched the last  round for you. identify the song from the music being played. It was the elimination round 

It was PS vs YHC as you said

1St song - Tere rang balle balle - From Soldier ( Bobby Deol and Priety Zinta)  - PS got it right - Leadben got the song right ๐Ÿ˜‚

KD danced with Suman Ma ๐Ÿคฃ when they had to sing the song Shiny and Simran were  cheering for PS. Suman said, bas ho gaya, abb aage chalen๐Ÿ˜†

2nd song- Gali Gali mein Phirta  hai From Tridev - YHC got it right. Though YHC team got it right, KD danced with the ML of YHC ๐Ÿคฃ

3rd song - Ek Ladki ko Dekha - From 1942 - A Love Story. PS team got it right - KD got it right ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ He was super excited๐Ÿ˜†

Thus PS avoided elimination and moved on to Pati- Patni round, which is next week 
When Arjun said PS is moving ahead, they played Shiva BGM๐Ÿ˜‚ Dhara said something about their win but I tuned out๐Ÿ˜†

So, this is the gist of the last round where PS barely managed to win and avoid elimination.

Saakshi, I was not going to watch the episode today  but watched the last round just for you ๐Ÿ˜†

P.S: I got all the 3 songs right when the music played as I grew up listening to those songs ๐Ÿ˜†I can go to bed early tonight. 

Saakshi2k thumbnail
Originally posted by: mpks1

Which saas-sasur? ๐Ÿ™„ They only have Suman and Mami or is it the Mummy-Papa from YRKKH that they are going to sit with. 

Ok I watched the last  round for you. identify the song from the music being played. It was called the elimination round 

It was PS vs YHC as you said

1St song - Tere rang balle balle - From Soldier ( Bobby Deol and Priety Zinta)  - PS got it right - Leadben got the sing right ๐Ÿ˜‚

KD danced with Suman Ma ๐Ÿคฃ when they had to sing the song Shiny and Simran were  cheering for PS. Suman said, bas ho gaya, abb aage chalo๐Ÿ˜†

2nd song- Gali Gali mein Phirya hai From Tridev - YHC got it right

Though YHC team got it right, KD danced with tje ML of YHC ๐Ÿคฃ

3rd song - Ek Ladki ko Dekha - From 1942 - A Love Story

PS team got it right - KD got it right ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ He was super excited

Thus PS avoided elimination and moved on to Pati- Patni round ๐Ÿ˜†
When Arjun said PS is moving ahead, they played Shiva BGM๐Ÿ˜‚

Dhara said something about their win but I tuned out๐Ÿ˜†

So, this is the gist of the last round where PS barely managed to win amd avoid elimination.

Saakshi, I was not going to watch the episode but watched the last round just for you ๐Ÿ˜†

P.S: I got all the 3 songs right when the music played as I grew up listening to those songs ๐Ÿ˜†I can go to bed early tonight. 

Thank  you so much Diii๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Sns2 got all their answers right that means if they are safe from elimination ๐Ÿ˜ฒ but unhe aage ke episodes me toh bulaya nahi๐Ÿ˜†

ShiVi fans would be happy to see PS in bottom 2... They didn't call Alice this is the karma,aur bulao bhabhi and choti bhabhi๐Ÿคช

๐Ÿคช

Saas sasur se i meant akshu ke saas sasur.. okay we call them mammy papa ๐Ÿ˜†

Saakshi2k thumbnail

Tug of war is crazy๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Lol how Aryan fell down๐Ÿคฃ

Shiva was running here and there aur jab bechara aaya got pushed by Anuj and Virat and he misbalanced ๐Ÿคฃ

https://twitter.com/SneharoyYadav1/status/1551019939305525248?s=20&t=wUyd1-5d6hjdDbWgOzOyOg

mpks1 thumbnail

Thank  you so much Diii๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Sns2 got all their answers right that means if they are safe from elimination ๐Ÿ˜ฒ but unhe aage ke episodes me toh bulaya nahi๐Ÿ˜†

ShiVi fans would be happy to see PS in bottom 2... They didn't call Alice this is the karma,aur bulao bhabhi and choti bhabhi๐Ÿคช

๐Ÿคช

Saas sasur se i meant akshu ke saas sasur.. okay we call them mammy papa ๐Ÿ˜†

I feel bad for SNS parivar, inspite of winning  the rounds, they will not be called for future episodes because the show is not on- air๐Ÿ˜•

So there are only 6 parivars competing now

Anupama, Imlie, YRKKH, GHKKPM, BCHD And PS

From the precap - it looks like  for the pati- patni from various parvars-   they have invited the following families

Anupama - 2 couples

Imlie - 1 couple

YRKKH - 2 couples 
PS  - 1 couple

GHKKPM - 1 couple

BCHD couple was not  even called

With Bharati and Harsh

And precap- Bharati talks a lot ๐Ÿ˜• Imlie ML and Harshad Had to show their ABS๐Ÿ˜•

As you said there might be very little for KDIce to do because along with Bharti and Harsh, Imlie couple, Anuj- Anupama and Abhi- Akshara were shown, not much the others.   

dat_INFJ thumbnail

So, YHC got eliminated. Well, on the good side, atleast they're freed from another toilet brush dancing.๐Ÿ˜†

Looking at the precap, don't think there's gonna be much ShiVi content. ๐Ÿ˜’

dat_INFJ thumbnail

KD ko apni koyi talent dikhane ka mauka mil gaya kya? I saw Simran doing her cartwheel in that precap.