Pandya Store|Episode Discussion #209 - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by mpks1

Which saas-sasur? ๐Ÿ™„ They only have Suman and Mami or is it the Mummy-Papa from YRKKH that they are going to sit with. 

Ok I watched the last  round for you. identify the song from the music being played. It was the elimination round 

It was PS vs YHC as you said

1St song - Tere rang balle balle - From Soldier ( Bobby Deol and Priety Zinta)  - PS got it right - Leadben got the sing right ๐Ÿ˜‚

KD danced with Suman Ma ๐Ÿคฃ when they had to sing the song Shiny and Simran were  cheering for PS. Suman said, bas ho gaya, abb aage chalen๐Ÿ˜†

2nd song- Gali Gali mein Phirta  hai From Tridev - YHC got it right. Though YHC team got it right, KD danced with the ML of YHC ๐Ÿคฃ

3rd song - Ek Ladki ko Dekha - From 1942 - A Love Story

PS team got it right - KD got it right ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ He was super excited๐Ÿ˜†

Thus PS avoided elimination and moved on to Pati- Patni round, which is next week 
When Arjun said PS is moving ahead, they played Shiva BGM๐Ÿ˜‚ Dhara said something about their win but I tuned out๐Ÿ˜†

So, this is the gist of the last round where PS barely managed to win and avoid elimination.

Saakshi, I was not going to watch the episode today  but watched the last round just for you ๐Ÿ˜†

P.S: I got all the 3 songs right when the music played as I grew up listening to those songs ๐Ÿ˜†I can go to bed early tonight. 

So Bhabhi Ki team baal Baal bachi? ๐Ÿ˜„

There is zero PS clip on Tland, insta. Looks like even 4x4 didnโ€™t support their millionaire star, nor did rapid growth chhoti ke โ€˜followersโ€™!! 

Only little clip is that of Shiva in seconded long panja fight! 

Why did they let YHC go? Isnโ€™t it their top 5 show? mot just to prove Dekho we are not partial?

rest is all thu thu Tamarind - repeat in difft cloths it seems! 

Jo karte hai hame sabse zyaada bore ..

Haan, wahi hai apna pandyastore ๐Ÿคช

Lol... Audience were having shiva raavi ke posters... Raavi toh aai hi nhi๐Ÿ˜†

https://twitter.com/shivi_supremacy/status/1551029436627034113?s=20&t=Vur7m3LOg9g6AC8THMZLyw

Edited by Saakshi2k - 1 years ago

Was Raavi supposed to go? But got swapped with Rishita instead?? Last minute things? 

If not why was audience given 

โ€˜Sab pe padenge bhari : Shiva & Raaviโ€™  boards?
https://twitter.com/shivi_supremacy/status/1551029436627034113?s=21&t=f3FxfgOCCyO7L1BElUf0tw

Also:

1. Handhold for Maa no.2 unnecessary. Instead beta should have been with Maa. No1.

2. Maa no.2 Could have leaned on Maa no.1. Kabhi toh baksh do โ€˜bachcheyโ€™ ko. 
Then u complaint โ€˜Bhabhijaap babhijaapโ€™๐Ÿ˜„

Edited by spdp - 1 years ago

Just posting RWSP for a good laugh ๐Ÿ˜†

Episode #7

The Elimination Round

Vantaj Shah challenges men of other shows to defeat him at a game of arm-wrestling. Get involved to witness the first round of elimination.

Anupama in the thumbnail

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ 

Gonna skip this episode, canโ€™t tolerate BhabiMa overdose on Sunday also ๐Ÿ˜†

So episode is about boasting Sudhanshu. 

I am sure many of the other MLs could have have defeated him. 

Originally posted by Saakshi2k

Congrats on new EDT!!!

So its YHC that got eliminated ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Precap for next week... Bit disappointed ๐Ÿ˜”

https://twitter.com/hetalmodii/status/1551006382379266048?s=20&t=byG0papYUrGsnMiBXJ4Bhw

Damn mereko laga he tha about yhc. 

Iske baad ya toh banni jaega ya PS bcoz aur sab channel favorites hain. 

Originally posted by spdp

Was Raavi supposed to go? But got swapped with Rishita instead?? Last minute things? 

If not why was audience given 

โ€˜Sab pe padenge bhari : Shiva or Raaviโ€™  boards?
https://twitter.com/shivi_supremacy/status/1551029436627034113?s=21&t=f3FxfgOCCyO7L1BElUf0tw

Also:

1. Handhold for Maa no.2 unnecessary. Instead beta should have been with Maa. No1.

2. Maa no.2 Could have leaned on Maa no.1. jabhi toh baksh do โ€˜bachcheyโ€™ ko. 

Oโ€™ Maa no 2 leaned on Maa no 1 alright ๐Ÿ˜† after winning  the elimination round and hugging her and giving gyaan to the public during which I tuned out

Since it was last 5-6 minutes, I watched it, baaki sab toh mujhse  NHP ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Saakshi2k

Thank  you so much Diii๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Sns2 got all their answers right that means if they are safe from elimination ๐Ÿ˜ฒ but unhe aage ke episodes me toh bulaya nahi๐Ÿ˜†

ShiVi fans would be happy to see PS in bottom 2... They didn't call Alice this is the karma,aur bulao bhabhi and choti bhabhi๐Ÿคช

๐Ÿคช

Saas sasur se i meant akshu ke saas sasur.. okay we call them mammy papa ๐Ÿ˜†

Sitara 2 shows ko dikhane ke chakkar mein bhul gaya karna kya hain use aur sabke saath. 

Sns2 is off air so usko wese bhi rakhna but yhc ka bhi patta kat gaya. 

I think there will be a wildcard entry and YHC will be called back.... Fans toh andolan kar rahe hai ๐Ÿ˜†

Also YHC is no 2 show currently... Baaki sab se toh better ratings hai and that too without any promotion and 10:30 slot, imlie and bchd toh ab SL bhi nahi raha and the competitors are ekta shows.... ๐Ÿ˜†

โ€œ Baaki sab hai bore, super hit hai Pandya Storeโ€

REALLY? 

This is the slogan they could come up with?  ๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago

I feel bad for SNS parivar, inspite of winning  the rounds, they will not be called for future episodes because the show is not on- air๐Ÿ˜•

So there are only 6 parivars competing now

Anupama, Imlie, YRKKH, GHKKPM, BCHD And PS

From the precap - it looks like  for the pati- patni from various parvars-   they have invited the following families

Anupama - 2 couples

Imlie - 1 couple

YRKKH - 2 couples 
PS  - 1 couple

GHKKPM - 1 couple

BCHD couple was not  even called

With Bharati and Harsh

And precap- Bharati talks a lot ๐Ÿ˜• Imlie ML and Harshad Had to show their ABS๐Ÿ˜•

As you said there might be very little for KDIce to do because along with Bharti and Harsh, Imlie couple, Anuj- Anupama and Abhi- Akshara were shown, not much the others.   

That is Bharti for you

She and her husband is called for trps. 

Agar Bharti stage per hain toh aur kisiko ss nahi milega except those jisko Sitara chahta hain.

But Bharti and Harsh are cute ๐Ÿ˜†