Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bella250 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Man Talha really is getting such a dream start to his career by signing such projects as a newcomer. The only other actor to start with such potentially good projects was Ahad Raza Mir from his television debut.

Edit: Looks like they have already started shooting for it based on Gohar's reel. I wonder if is Talha going to be simultaneously shooting for this project and Wabaal? I don't think Wabaal's been completed shooting wise. They had only started back in mid or end of July for Wabaal. I know there are shooting spells that happen. Merub had posted a story of her and Sarah just a day ago shooting. Talha is the male lead so he will probably have to shoot a lot too. This is also an Amin Iqbal and Qaisera Hayat project so I have no idea as to how many episodes it will have considering Ishq e Laa ran for long. Alif Allah Aur Insan had like 40 something episodes and ran for nearly a year. Her scripts usually tend to be longer.

Edited by Bella250 - 1 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Dont like the cast except Ramsha

Havent seen Talha so cant say anything about him

NINALOGY thumbnail

Maroon your Ramsha's new project 

Check it out 

NINALOGY thumbnail

It's a drama announcement,  staring your favorites Ramsha and Kubra. Written by Umera Ahmed. I guess shooting is yet to start. Will let you know,when there will be any update. 

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Looking forward to this. My Talha is going places.⭐️ I am happy to see his name here.😃

Bella250 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ikr, I'm so happy to see someone who is so talented getting good work. Btw I messaged him two ago wishing him luck for Wabaal and talking about how he was amazing in JBG. He actually replied back like I still can't believe it.

cooper123 thumbnail

sara mood kharab kar diya cast ne 😵

I dont know about talha and the ones I know I don't like them.