I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Moral of the story smiley12Morning shows are not good mental health ky liye 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: I-SunShine_Soul

I think majority of shows in general, not just talk show hosts which have a tendency to spew venom and create competition thereby creating toxic environment. Even the audience is responsible for watching such shows thereby encouraging a sheer augmentation in TRP viewership. Some hosts are, somewhere like deep down, charlatans in teaching knowledge that can cause adverse effects amongst young women. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Overall, it was proper ending though Jannat should've divorced Noman and taken custody of her children. Let that Noman be with his gf and Jannat be free like she desired in the past. But, alas, it's the writers' choice to determine the end of the script. 

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Overall, it was proper ending though Jannat should've divorced Noman and taken custody of her children. Let that Noman be with his gf and Jannat be free like she desired in the past. But, alas, it's the writers' choice to determine the end of the script. 

I thought Jannat and Noman did divorce in the end, no? I thought in that scene in the school ground with kids, Jannat said hum co-parents or driends hosakte hain kuch aour nahin. Please confirm ke aakhir hua kya.

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: I-SunShine_Soul

Not just morning shows but even the media circus . always looking happy and beautiful ....Showing off their clothes , travelling to holidays etc etc .Just imagine what it can do to people who are also deserving but due to their circumstances can not have these luxuries . Obviously at one point all this can start affecting you in a very negative manner .

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Moral of the show . All that glitters is not gold .

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

I thought Jannat and Noman did divorce in the end, no? I thought in that scene in the school ground with kids, Jannat said hum co-parents or driends hosakte hain kuch aour nahin. Please confirm ke aakhir hua kya.

Hey, I don't it was ever mentioned that whether they actually divorced or not. It was mentioned that they will be co-parenting only. There were talks of divorce via Noman in the past but I don't think there was a proper scene of both officially going for a divorce. 

Unless I missed something, that's what I saw.