Posted: 1 years ago

Wow ! 

You were spot on . 

Well done 👍

hyancchoatishoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sev.puri

This has flop written all over it. Serious question - why has Bollywood gotten so bad at promoting movies recently? I’m really struggling to understand. (Aside from the fact that the quick google search I did on this showed me enough to know that I definitely won’t be watching this)

What? Ranbir even went to Anupama type TV shows to get coached on how to hold a baby. If the film worked people would've said how smart is Ranbir at film promoting. 

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

You were generous of 2 cr. Though.😆

srkat thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

@priya185  I usually post my prediction for a film during the week of the film's release, but I am considering posting my predictions for some of the upcoming films earlier than usual. Stay tuned! 😃

@Mai.NEPyar.Kiya  Thanks! Haha, yes that is a bit of an awkward number I wrote as the lifetime collection....but it is the number I predicted to be the lifetime collection! 😃

Edited by srkat - 1 years ago
snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

looks like less than 50

AbjiniRockss thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

You are most of the times correct about your prediction yaar👏.Shamshera has got a overwhelming & poor start and very bad response by the audience.I loved your reviews and prediction.Aise he reviews deta rehna.I will wait for your next prediction 😊.

Edited by AbjiniRockss - 1 years ago
srkat thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbjiniRockss

You are most of the times correct about your prediction yaar👏.Shamshera has got a overwhelming & poor start and very bad response by the audience.I loved your reviews and prediction.Aise he reviews deta rehna.I will wait for your next prediction 😊.

Thank you so much for your feedback! 😃 I highly appreciate it! Such words keep me motivated to write more predictions!

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: snatch

looks like less than 50

Which is much closer to SRKat’s first prediction a few weeks ago. His first instinctual reaction was pretty accurate. That’s quite interesting since his predictions are based on trends and numbers.  

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Which is much closer to SRKat’s first prediction a few weeks ago. His first instinctual reaction was pretty accurate. That’s quite interesting since his predictions are based on trends and numbers.  

i saw his predictions and i thought his numbers were too less for a big movie like this. i was expecting 60-70 crs total, so i was kinda happy when he came with similar numbers later.

he should have sticked with his gut instinct.

srkat thumbnail

@IamLuvBolly and @Snatch

Yes, I agree with the both of you - I should've stuck with my original prediction of 34 cr lifetime, as the actual lifetime has turned out to be around the 40 crore mark. My original prediction of 34 cr lifetime was based more on my emotion, as I was extremely angry after watching the pathetic trailer of Shamshera. The 69 cr lifetime I predicted as my final prediction was based more on calculations and comparing collections to other films. But I only started doing these calculations because some idiot trade analysts were giving ridiculous predictions of 20 cr opening, which made me start doubting my own opening and lifetime prediction as a result....the only thing I knew for sure was that the film would be a DISASTER.

Lesson learned: I'm ALWAYS gonna stick with my own opinion, my own thinking going forward for when I write predictions! Hence why I now write in my predictions "My ONLY and FINAL prediction".