My NEW, FINAL Box Office Predictions for Shamshera

Posted: 1 years ago

Not you doubling your very confident projection of 34 Cr ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by semantic.error

Not you doubling your very confident projection of 34 Cr ðŸ˜†

That was a preliminary prediction based on how awful the trailer was ðŸ˜†.  Bobby’s predictions are very mathematical and trend based (he’s not claiming to be a psychic 😆). It’s not unusual for him to change his numbers based on how the trend changes.

This has flop written all over it. Serious question - why has Bollywood gotten so bad at promoting movies recently? I’m really struggling to understand. (Aside from the fact that the quick google search I did on this showed me enough to know that I definitely won’t be watching this)

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

That was a preliminary prediction based on how awful the trailer was ðŸ˜†.  Bobby’s predictions are very mathematical and trend based (he’s not claiming to be a psychic 😆). It’s not unusual for him to change his numbers based on how the trend changes.

Eh, what's there to predict at this point. It's the eve of the release. The original prediction didn't even have a logical opening day to lifetime multiplier. ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by kemnbokamontare

How much more promotions you want? You flip a page on any SM it shows up in some way or form. Poor Ranbir has been running from pillar to post trying to promote it everywhere.  He is even doing promotions with all the top Youtubers not leaving any stone unturned. Let’s see what it will all culminates to, because other than showing up at each and every door I think he and the team are  doing everything they can.

They will definitely show up to people's houses if they had another week. ðŸ˜†

There's no saving a film from itself though. The film looks terrible.

Originally posted by kemnbokamontare

How much more promotions you want? You flip a page on any SM it shows up in some way or form. Poor Ranbir has been running from pillar to post trying to promote it everywhere.  He is even doing promotions with all the top Youtubers not leaving any stone unturned. Let’s see what it will all culminates to, because other than showing up at each and every door I think he and the team are  doing everything they can.

I’m seeing Ranbir everywhere, with this song Kesariya released and Aloo everywhere so I’m honestly just guessing these were Brahmastra promotions. Google tells me that’s not out till September though. I literally get free tickets and I don’t want to go watch this movie. That’s how bad it looks.

Bang on prediction! I feel the same, it has no buzz whatsoever and it’s not the kinda movie the audience associates Ranbir Kapoor with. It’s a huge risk for him.

Strangely YRF movies have no buzz no matter what they do 

But in this case , they did spend a lot of money on the promotions and Ranbir has been trying very hard

Originally posted by MrChatVsNorway

Strangely YRF movies have no buzz no matter what they do 

But in this case , they did spend a lot of money on the promotions and Ranbir has been trying very hard

Yeah; he’s even been doing hot photoshoots that have nothing to do with the movie and lifting his shirt at any opportunity he gets. Sadly, no one cares except for Alia. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 years ago