Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Thanks Nikki

Congratulation on 300 episodes. Honestly, I did not think it would run this long. 

By this way they might have 400 episodes.

meri toh Wishlist hi adhuri rah gayi and yaha 300 episodes ho gaye. 

Hummari adhuri wsh list ki kahanišŸ˜­

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

Thanks Nikki

Congratulation on 300 episodes. Honestly, I did not think it would run this long. 

By this way they might have 400 episodes.

meri toh Wishlist hi adhuri rah gayi and yaha 300 episodes ho gaye. 

Hummari adhuri wsh list ki kahanišŸ˜­

hmne bht sari wishlists bnayi ti ā€¦ pr ye dete apne hisab se hi hā€¦ earlier I used to like the surprises like that itching sequence when Manushi tries to take Meet H to her room and Ahlawat stopped her saying he needs her more ā€¦.  then in middle show was so bad that I havenā€™t watched even a clip of it ā€¦ currently so far they are doing okā€¦ not great but ok as mostly itā€™s predictableā€¦. but watchable now ..

rhi baat 400 ki .. uska to pta ni pr 350 to complete ho hi jayenge ā€¦.  TBJJN got one month extension that show will complete 200 episodesā€¦ and new show will get launched in its place ā€¦ mithai hasnā€™t even completed 100 episodesā€¦. but still not doing well so it has high chances to go off air first ā€¦.KBB is gaining off late so it wonā€™t go either and I donā€™t think any new show is in pipeline so 2 months to ye show kahi ni jane walaā€¦. 1 year completion b hone wala h next monthā€¦ so lots of milestones to achieveā€¦.

Edited by Jugnu21 - 1 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Thank you jiggyšŸ¤—

It is a wonderful thread. Brought back all the memories. 

August 2, I think will be one year for show,šŸ‘

so start thinking about thread nowšŸ¤£

I think first episode was premiered at 23 August ā€¦ so more than a month is pendingā€¦.

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

hmne bht sari wishlists bnayi ti ā€¦ pr ye dete apne hisab se hi hā€¦ earlier I used to like the surprises like that itching sequence when Manushi tries to take Meet H to her room and Ahlawat stopped her saying he needs her more ā€¦.  then in middle show was so bad that I havenā€™t watched even a clip of it ā€¦ currently so far they are doing okā€¦ not great but ok as mostly itā€™s predictableā€¦. but watchable now ..

rhi baat 400 ki .. uska to pta ni pr 350 to complete ho hi jayenge ā€¦.  TBJJN got one month extension that show will complete 200 episodesā€¦ and new show will get launched in its place ā€¦ mithai hasnā€™t even completed 100 episodesā€¦. but still not doing well so it has high chances to go off air first ā€¦.KBB is gaining off late so it wonā€™t go either and I donā€™t think any new show is in pipeline so 2 months to ye show kahi ni jane walaā€¦. 1 year completion b hone wala h next monthā€¦ so lots of milestones to achieveā€¦.

Meetwa ke har dukh dard takleef pareshani ka allround solution šŸ˜†

GIF

Edited by Anjureads - 1 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail

Suta can we update the ā€œaboutā€ section of Meet Forum ?  currently it just says 

Meet show on Zee tv ā€¦. Unlike other forums which have quite descriptive About sectionā€¦

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

Suta can we update the ā€œaboutā€ section of Meet Forum ?  currently it just says 

Meet show on Zee tv ā€¦. Unlike other forums which have quite descriptive About sectionā€¦

Cast page too needs updating. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Cast page too needs updating. 

somebody needs to be given permission to edit or someone needs to update ā€¦