Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Ye blind tha BollywoodLife ka, abhi merko nahi pata ki yaha discuss hota hai ki nahi isliye post nahi kiya tha 

yr3ngdlkhe191.jpg

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Does BW warrant being extra? She's not like this in IVs down South. Trying too hard imo

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Oh wow they’re both very touchy feely in this.

hyancchoatishoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Oh wow they’re both very touchy feely in this.

Akshay has been openly touchy feely with costars since last few years, he even made Kareena uncomfortable during promotion of their last film. That's the lothario thing. When they get old and girls stop being all over them, they start it with the girls. 

vishakha33 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

He seems to be this way when there's nothing going on (yet). He was so awkward with Kriti on Kapil Sharma.

teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: dumpehathauda

Akshay has been openly touchy feely with costars since last few years, he even made Kareena uncomfortable during promotion of their last film. That's the lothario thing. When they get old and girls stop being all over them, they start it with the girls. 

not only last few years, he’s been like this only from the start. Remember he ended up with actress’s wig in his hands, don’t know who was the actress.

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daebak

Ohhhh ya!🤣🤣🤣🤣

How could I forget her. But hez stopped calling Farah altogether. I dont think she came in the last season, did she?

No she didn't. I remember how she ridiculed him for being nosy about other people's sex lives,  she's really good at trolling Karan's stupid questions ðŸ¤£ 

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Most of her fame came from doing The Family Man which is hugely popular (easily my all time fav Indian web series too)

This episode looks fun, the cringe factor looks pretty low compared to the first two episodes.

I have heard some good things about the series but haven't yet watched it. 

yes episode seems fun, cringe factor is definitely low unless Kjo again starts talking about Ranbir and Alia's wedding ðŸ˜†

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

Originally posted by: dumpehathauda

3:17-3:25 ðŸ¤¢

https://youtu.be/wtX5ZX0ljto